[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Paid Share Looking for 2D Artist and Writer for work on a SMT style adult RPG (Paid)

Naarga

Dec 27, 2018
Project:
- The current placeholder name is Riddles of Wanderlust. It's a game that is influenced by the SMT, Etrian Odyssey, and other games of that nature gameplay and mechanics wise. I play adult games mainly on my phone and seen that many of the games with really solid RPG elements and romance mechanics aren't available on mobile devices or the way they play doesn't translate well on phone. So I want to deliver that experience to my fellow mobile perverts.

-This is the current story (Subject to change): The Main Character has been trapped in this new world for a few months now and has decided to live a unremarkable life. However, a series of events forces him into action when it is found out that the world as he knows it is in danger of being taken over by these strange creatures that are all very female in appearances.

Developer:
- I'm the developer and project manager of the game currently. Will shoot for a Patreon in the future but would want a clean demo first.

Looking for:
- I was able to snag a Programmer! So for the demo currently I need a 2D Artist and a Writer.

Employment Type:
- I completely understand people wanting their money ASAP so I'm fine with Paid services! If you feel like this little boat has legs than Revenue Share is available also (We can talk about this more if you're interested)

Work commitment:
- Right now I'm focused on getting what I need for a complete Demo so I would say short term-part time with the promise of long term if you want to stick around!

Preferred method of contact:
- My Discord at Postman#0163 or Here!

Job Description:
- The 2D Artist will be to be over Character art. So the portrait, Icon, expressions, etc. Like I said just tell me what you can and can't do and we can talk about it. I fill that working around limitations is half the fun and helps myself grow as a person. The game will have moving characters so if you are able to rig characters (Like with spine and dragonbone) and make them into a GIF (This is how my programmer explained it to me) that would be rad, but not a strict requirement at all! One things that I would love is if the Artist helps with designing the characters as well, but again not a requirement.

-The Writer will be in charger of taking my summary of every scene (I have the first draft of the complete demo done already) and add the dialog of the characters along with a bit of narrative flair to the story. Extra points for help building the world.

Additional comments:
- Whether you want to just get paid for a job or join my little ship just know that I am thankful for anyone to decides to help me. If you have a Fiverr slot you can send that to me in your message and I'd be fine hiring you that way. I know that I might not get anyone who sees this as interesting but even if you spent only 5 seconds reading this, thank you.

kelemenur

Jul 9, 2021
Hey. I'm pretty (very) new here, but I have some experience and a little bit of enthusiasm for writing erotica, I'd gladly give this a go if you'd have me. PM me some details, I'd be glad to do some free example work.

Psychopomp

Jan 12, 2018
I'd be interested to give the project a try, if you're still looking for a writer. Especially since I'm a hardcore Atlus fan, and played pretty much all of their RPGs at this point.

lehf18

Feb 27, 2021
Yo, I'm a novice 2d artist. I can do basic sketches and storyboarding, But i will need time to adjust to whatever application you're using to program/rigging i.e Toon Boom, Photoshop, etc. I mainly use Clip Studio Paint.

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I have extensive erotica/game writing experience and am looking for freelance work, so I sent you a discord friend request: my discord username is elizzyviolet btw.

nickfarie

Jan 4, 2019
Heya, I would love to work on this project with you if you're still looking for an artist. example3.png

dvillustrations

Oct 23, 2017
Hey
Project sounds interesting and I'd love to jump aboard as 2D artist.
Can do expressions, characters, BGs, Designs, etc.
Examples here:

hurdy-gurdy

Jul 3, 2022
Hello! I don't know if you're still looking for a 2d artist but if that's the case, I sent you a dm on discord

NevanNox

Jul 31, 2018
Hello there! Are you still looking for 2D artist? I'm happy to help you out on your project! Contact me for additional samples on Discord
Úlfrskáld#0259