[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for 2D artists, 3D Artists, 3D animators for a top-down action game.

Silver404

Jun 21, 2021
Project:
- Demon Hunter Stories.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 2D artist, 3D Artist, 3D animators.
- Looking primarily for a 3D animator now, someone who knows the process of animating in Blender, skinning and making adjustments to existing models.

Employment Type:
- Share or Paid, it's negotiable as the post below states.

Work commitment:
- I'd like to be long-term but we can see what you are comfortable with.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord.

Job Description:
- Artists able to illustrate character concepts from references and ideas, 3D artists able to create those character models with good rigs that allow for animation both lewd and non-lewd. 3D animators who can use the said characters to create animations.

Additional comments:
- Hey guys, I am working in Unreal Engine and I have 2+ years of experience with it working as programmer for various things from gameplay to networking. I have started a small prototype project with a base story idea and concept and I am looking for artists to help with the creation of characters and the lewd art that would be necessary for it to become a proper game. The post is marked as both [Share] and [Paid] both because depending on the role and rates, I may be able to straight up pay for the work but I'd much prefer it to be Share as it's still in a very early stage. Please feel free to message if you are interested in any of the above positions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thustycrow

quynehihi

May 20, 2021
Hi
I'm 2D Background Artist
This is my investment Porfolio :
Contact me if you see fit :
email: quynv.job@gmail.com
or discord : wyne219#9461
Thank you very much

Silver404

Jun 21, 2021
Thread edited, looking for 3D animators able to work in Blender or similar animator software along with ability to rig, create shapekeys, skin and make adjustments to pre-made models, reply here or message me. : D

Jet Jaguar

Sep 28, 2017
Since you updated the thread, are you still looking for a 2D artist?
If you are, PM me and I'll send over some of my recent work and we can talk more. I don't have enough posts here to PM people yet so sorry for the inconvenience.

Silver404

Jun 21, 2021
Bumping this up again, looking for animators who know about rigging, creating shapekeys in blender and creating NSFW animations. And yes this is paid, we can negotiate on that. Message me here if you are interested and include a resume/portfolio.