[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Unpaid Looking for 3D Artist to Sculpt/Model/Rig/Skin

SpiteWorks

May 9, 2023
Project:
- Working on Project Maiden(temp name). An ambitious turn-based tactics game made in UE5 inspired by XCOM and tabletop games. Gameplay is split into two parts, the turn based combat and a third person visual novel segment.

Combat: In addition to each playable maiden having a unique model/animation set/abilities, a core mechanic of combat is shoving. Making sure your units position correctly to springboard, shove, and tackle your opponents into terrain is crucial to success.

Management: Aboard the ship, you will need to develop your bonds and relationships with each maiden, each of whom will have a unique temperament and relationship with the player Magi. Crafting and upgrading equipment as well as maintaining your ship and preserving supplies will be essential to success.

Total scope of the project:
4 enemy Factions
-5 enemy types each
6 playable Hero Classes
-4 unique abilities each
-1 unique passive for each
54 Planned Sex scenes
-5 per class (30)
-1 per enemy faction per hero (24)

Additional details on scope/current progress can be explained in greater detail in DMs on discord.

Developer:
- I am a Beginner UE developer that started working on PM in my free time in January. Since then, I have two playable heroes and 4/5 enemies for the first faction have been completed, along with the completion of dialogue scenes for the first Maiden, and most combat and management mechanics (shoving/inventory/crafting/level design).

Looking for:
- I am looking for a 3D modeler/Sculptor to create accessories/clothing parts and to rig them to the skeleton for the first enemy faction. Animation skill is desirable, but not required.

Employment Type:
- I'm willing to pay on a per-model basis, but am open to the idea of partnership if suitable for the both of us.

Work commitment:
- due to the commission based nature of this request, the amount of time per piece can be discussed privately.
- The current plan for a vertical slice build will be in December.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: SpiteWorks#9013

Job Description:
- You will be provided with the base skeleton and mesh, along with a list of accessories that will be need to be created for the mesh. If no issues occur after creating 2-3 pieces and the pieces match the existing art style, you will be given creative freedom on the remaining pieces.