[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for 3D Modeler for Unity-Based Tycoon-Style Game

Zyzzx

Nov 28, 2019
Project:
- Unity-based tycoon-style game featuring a brothel. Design docs are complete, 3D design docs are still currently WIP.

Developer:
- Currently working with a single developer and very early in development.

Looking for:
- Looking for someone who can do 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, and potentially animating. Familiarity with Unity polycounts are a bonus.

Employment Type:
- Paid by deliverable. I am still new to putting together a team, but considering this is art-based assets, doing things either by stages or deliverable would probably work best. Right now we have prototype assets, but I want to be planning enough for when we move on from that.

Work commitment:
- Flexible deadline/long term. I'm expecting to do this in stages, so I would prefer to find someone who either is okay with something longer term as long as everything clicks.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here, then discord preferable, but I am flexible if another platform works for you.

Job Description:
- I am putting together a small group to work on a tycoon style/base building game featuring a brothel. I'm completely new to 3d modeling so someone who is a bit more experienced would be a plus. I'd like to pick their brain at the very least for advice if nothing else works out. I'd like someone who can do modeling and clothing as well. I'd ultimately like to have clothing separate from models and done in a way that clothing only needs to be made once, and can be extended to whatever other models are made. Eventually, I'd like to move character gen to be procedural which is why the clothing would need to be designed in a way to work. Not gonna try and put on airs here, I'm completely out of my element in this regard. I only mention Unity in case that makes a difference.

The idea of the game is to also make it extensible at some point so users can load in their own models. I don't know if that makes a difference for the modeler, but I'm putting it here for the sake of full disclosure.

Additional comments:
- As I'm still new at this, I'm open to pretty much anything. However, as I am funding this completely by myself, the best I can do is to slow-roll art/3D until the code is a bit more developed. Thanks for looking!

Dalenc

Nov 2, 2020
Hello Zyzzx. I'm currently creating a city game.

where the player has the possibility to create his characters with many customization options, clothes and hundreds of animations.

The player will be able to buy houses, and many environments to explore such as stores, parks, university, events, among others.

Being a universe that seeks to be rich in details and a lot of relationship with all NPCs available in the game.

Some inspirations that I'm basing myself to build everything are from games like GTA RolePlay but something much smaller, Live the Life on Steam, Super Seducer, House Party and Summer ime Saga but looking for advanced graphics in third and first person.

I just lost my youtube channel because of a video I posted there of a character with +18 genitals and animations even though it was private.

but if you want to contact me by discord, I can release my google drive link with stuff for you to see

my discord: Dalenc#0904

I think I can help you with your project, I'm looking for something to do at the moment

Zyzzx

Nov 28, 2019
I went ahead and sent you a friend request on discord. I don't yet have 5 posts yet so I can't DM just yet.