[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share LOOKING FOR A 2D/3D ARTIST FOR NEW GAME

bruxinho

Nov 25, 2023
Project name: Not yet defined
Synopsis: The game follows a boy who decides to do different things, he has a long-time crush on an older woman. The game accompanies him in this Romance, at the same time as he approaches the beautiful girls in his house.
More story information: The entire story of the game will be explained to the artist who joins the project and feels interested, this is just the surface of the story.
Requirements that the game will have: 32/64 bit, 1GB ram, no graphics card.
TAGS planned, anticipated for you: Incest (patch), sandbox, anal, male domination (nothing hardcore), vaginal, blowjob, school, and milf(Not focused, just a few!)

We have already covered some parts, they are Web development, Writing, Programming and Ui/Game Design.

Required skills: Drawing characters/scenarios, liking adult games and the aforementioned tags would be good.

Desirable skills: Knowing how to animate your drawings and bring sex scenes to life.

Payment method: As soon as the demo is released for play, we will have our Patreon, Subscribestar, and Itch.io and Steam after a short time and then you are guaranteed a good percentage on all income from the game.

;)

If you are interested, contact us on Discord: witchercatto

Reactions: PinkBrushArt

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
You want not just any kind of artist, you want an animator? And for revshare? I'm sorry but you are nuts. I'm assuming this will be kind of VN kind of game. Even without animations the artist's workload will be AT LEAST 80%, and I doubt you are ready to offer that kind of percentage. Just save money and pay an artist properly, because if not, all you'll get is an artist that realises the disparity on workload short after the project begins, and you'll have to find another, and sure, a lot of artist might take the bite but I guarantee you, the chances of them staying long enough to finish your project are next to none. In average one drawing ONE GOOD BUT SIMPLE DRAWING, can take 4-8 hours, plus any kinds of breaks such as bathroom, and eating (sure, that time can be taken down by simplifying the piece and I'm just talking from experience). Now, animations, the typical animations are a bunch of drawings. Let's assume you are talking traditional animations even the most basic animations tend to have 5-8 drawings, sure they are a bit easier to draw since the drawing doesn't change that much from frame to frame, but there's other factors that add complexity. You'll already struggle to find an artist that will stick with you by with rev share alone, but an animator? It won't happen. Maybe you'll get an enthusiast that will do a bit to test waters and will drop down after delivering a bit of work, but no more than that. All you will do is waste an unexperienced artist's time, and yours but you have much less to lose here. I know you'll probably get pissed and denial mode, but I've seen this exact thing happen many MANY times, and with projects that were a lot more promising than your untittled game. Now don't take this the wrong way and think a more promising idea would do the job. I notice programmers tend to think a promising concept is having half of the job done. It's not difficult to have good ideas/concepts, it's as easy as farting. On an average VN your artist will do THOUSANDS of hours of art while your programmer doesa tenth of the work and that's without animations. If you want an artist to work for you with just the promise of a rev share, other than money there's only one thing that'd allow that to work, maybe: A HUGE ASS COMMUNITY ALREADY BUILT. I'm talking about thousands of people showing interest in the project, and that comes with a lot of other problems but that's a can of worms I'm not going to open.

Reactions: Mystix3D