[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for a 2D artist to collab with

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Hi. I've been learning and practicing 2D/3D animation on my own for quite a while with heavy focus on 2D animation of still images ("rigging"). Now I'd like to collaborate with any willing 2D artists to animate their art pieces/sketches/whatever.
The animation style is similar to Spine (think Darkest Dungeon), except I use Blender which is way more flexible.

The animated pieces retain your copyright/credit, and I'm totally fine if you choose to showcase it in your portfolio/etc. The only condition that I can use it in my portfolio too (with crediting you as an original author, ofc)

NSFW welcome.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- This is essentially an art sharing project. You'll get an animated art piece to showcase in your portfolio though.

Work commitment:
- For as long as you are willing to. One piece or many - can never have enough practice.

Preferred method of contact:
- Skype. Discord is being a nuisance with their security checks atm.

Job Description:
- 2D artist: Looking for an artist of any skill range, but preferably a bit above the "Sanic OCs" level ;). Your part is providing the still drawing of a character/scene of your choosing with objects and character parts (limbs, head, face) on separate layers. NSFW welcome.

Additional comments:
- The animated pieces retain your copyright/credit, and I'm totally fine if you choose to showcase it in your portfolio/etc. The only condition that I can use it in my portfolio too (with crediting you as an original author, ofc)