• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] Share looking for a 2d artist to make a parodical platformer

Mano_Muerta

Jun 25, 2020
Project:
- the projects name is not decided yet but the plot Is that you are an Italian gangster who is transported to another dimension and you need to defeat the queen of this new world and her army of monster girls to go back to your dimension

I want to make a game whit a lot of jokes and gags principally making fun of the cliches that exist in videogames and hentai

Looking for:
- a 2d artist (if you can do animations also is a great bonus but is not necessary), I don't care at all if you are a beginner or you have 0 experience making games, if you believe that you can do a good job you are welcome

Employment Type:
- revenue share, the plan is open a Patreon page once the first demo is complete

Work commitment:
-this is going to be a part time job and once you decide to join we can discuss how big the project is going to be

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord : ManoMuerta#9076

Additional comments:
-this is going to be my first serious project so if you are a beginner like we can always grow up together :)

sutema

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, are you still looking?
I don't have any experience with game work yet, but I like the idea of a parody platform game.
Some of my work:
108800331_p0_master1200.jpg x6rEryp8RB8w5dVdxDB3puxIwMQ1f0i8dFWfQD7I5hs_master1200.jpg for fans.png