Seeking looking for a 2D game with MC dominate npc after defeat them.

May 20, 2020
i already many game npc rape/dominate MC after defeat or catch him. i'm looking for the opposite. a game with a male MC can dominate/rape NPC after defeat them.

for games i'm looking for:

2D side scroller/ Metroidvania (like drain mansion or castle of temptation) .

2D Beat them up

RPG game with a fight gameplay like monster girls quest

and for the sex animation i'm ok with everything, and any gender for the npc. (of course i also accept furry, futa and monster girl/boy)

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Succubus Affection immediately comes to mind. It's a 2d side scrolling action rpg where your opponents are monster girls that went in heat from your mere presence with the only cure being to mate with them. Your power level in this game is primarily raised by having sex with the girls to gain levels of friendship. Once befreinded a monster girl can join you on your quest, providing an aditional buff and an extra hole to stuff when you aren't in combat. Fights can get hectic from the number of enemies and projectiles on screen to the point of rivaling some SMUp games, but if you can keep up it's one hell of a ride.

Also try any game from JSK if you haven't yet. They all are one-on-one turn based combat games with an action bar a la ff7 classic and multiple endings depending on your actions and choices. Said endings often include at least one slave ending from reapetedly raping your opponent and one lover's ending which is rarely as straight foward. The catch is that they're flash games so a flashplayer is required. Yes they still exist.