[R>Artist 2D] Looking for a 2D NSFW-Scene Artist for a Futanari-Focused Project (Futari Eden)

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Project:
- The name of the project is Futari Eden. It's a futanari-focused game made within the RPG Maker MV engine taking inspiration from titles like Black Souls and Princess Project. As of now I currently have one other artist working on the character portion of the artwork, however they're unable to create the CG sex scenes required for the game. The game has just recently lifted off the ground and we currently have most of the first bosses sprites. We also have a title screen in development for the project as well as the game's logo complete. From a lore standpoint, we've already planned how the game will end and the whole premise of futanaris known as "Astrals", stemming from the Goddess of Duality.

Developer:
- My name is Trevon, I'm the Director and Writer of the project. Our patreon is .

Looking for:
- I'm looking for a 2D artist that is capable of making the majority of the nsfw within our project.

Employment Type:
- Paid, Revenue Share (I'm pretty low on funds but I can try to pay what I can.)

Work commitment:
- Long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or Email is fine.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for an artist who's willing to create a good amount of 2D sex scenes for our project in a long-term capacity.

Additional comments:
- I'm willing to negotiate and work with whoever's interested in the role! ^-^ Though again I will admit... my funds are rather low as of now. It's sort of been a dream of mine to create a game like this and I'm excited to make it a reality. I have no idea how many nsfw games I've played, but I was always just so... into them. So this is a passion project that I'm trying to bring to life. If you want to lend a hand, please let me know and we can talk and see if we come to some sort of agreement. I also love to give my artist creative freedom with some guidelines in terms of the overall story, so like I'd specify certain features that the character MUST have, however the overall design I'll leave to your imagination.

(Credit to Xia for the character sprites.)
Scoria_Sprite_Halfbody_Watermarked.png

Last edited:

n__u___t

Jul 8, 2021
The sprite artist setting pretty high standard for the rest of the game there if everyone need to follow the same style and quality. Also you forgot to leave your Discord and Email for contact.

yamakawaqq

Jun 15, 2023
hi! here's my portfolio. "mahiropng. carrd. co"

contact me on discord if you're interested. i can do a test task and we can discuss everything. @mahiro.png#0