[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Unpaid Looking for a 2D or 3D Artist for a CYOA game

BDSM LOVER

Mar 11, 2021
Project:
Untitled Cyoa game for now, the game will have a lot of fetishes and kinks, but the main one is Bondage/BDSM

Developer:
The game will be made on Twine

Looking for:
2D or 3D Artist

Employment Type:
Unpaid- Since it´s something we can do slow and it´s a small project that i would like to make to get some atention from the fans and see if i can commit even more in future projects.
Paid- I can give a small amount monthly if you really need, like i said it´s going to be a small project and something that we can do slowly, so i hope you can understand if i dont make a big offer. (The amount we can talk in private)

Work commitment:
It would like Long term but short is also ok. Part time or Full time thats up to you and your free-time.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Send me a private message here on f95 and ill send you my discord, or leave in the comments your Discord so i can send a invite.

Job Description:
Any type or artist Anime or Realistic is great, just need to open mind since we are going to work with many Fetishes and Kinks. Obviously limits are accepted

Last edited:

ayyacer

Oct 8, 2020
Are you still looking ? if still, you can DM me on my discord Ayyacer#5077

Here's my portofolio (only make one bondage work so far)