[R>Programmer] Share Looking for a 2d unity/unreal/or similar programmer.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Project:
- While I have many projects I would like to do, the one I specificaly want a programer for is a 2d, issometric, turn based, dungeon crawler. I have made several concept images (shown at the bottom) and managed to create a movement system and a tilemap. And while it's currently in unity, we could migrate it easily.

Developer:
- Currently I work on a fairly simple game called "A Shade of Pink".

Looking for:
- As stated in the tittle I'm looking for a 2d unity/unreal/or similar programmer.

Employment Type:
- Firstly I don't have a patreon. I'm not interested in making this a job. But if you want to set one up you can take whatever is made from it.

Work commitment:
- If we work well together I would prefer it to be long term, but at the very least I need to have the same programmer stick with this project until completion. As for the amount of work I expect. It would be around what I put in. So about half to one third of your spare time.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. If you're based in Europe it would make communications easier since we would have similar time zones.

unknown (2).png unknown (1).png unknown.png Capture.PNG

warider

Dec 17, 2017
Screenshots look nice, i'd be willing to lend my help. Always a fan of pixel art.
+ Works in Unity
+ Can learn new things quickly
- US West time zone
- Still earning my conversation privilege XD

fjw

Jul 10, 2018
The setting and art style look very interesting! If you are still planning to build this, I'm also interested in being the developer for this project. Unfortunately I am also in US West time zone. Please shoot me a PM if you are still looking for a programmer.

Chanclink

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hello I'm an Eu (French ) who is intersted in your project add me Chanclink#8945