[R> Other] [S>Artist 2D] Unpaid Looking for a 2S Animator

Vergil930

Feb 20, 2020
Hello Guys,

After being inspired by the sheer talent here,

I started working on my own game. I even learned how to draw just for this project.

But Last week or so, I hit a roadblock. After drawing and programming, I was trying to teach myself animation so I could do it all on my own. However, I'm simply unable to understand how to animate my drawings. Maybe it's just too much for one person alone.

So, I'm trying to find someone who is willing to animate my drawings in a simple style, nothing fancy.

At the moment, I can't pay for anything, not even if I make money doing this. It's just a passion project. But if there's someone out there willing to do the animation and work with me on this project, I'm confident that the two of us can make some cash in due time, and of course, split it.

Here's an example of what I'm drawing and what should be animated. In this case, there should be a normal idle animation, like breathing.

If there's someone interested or who wants to know more, feel free to respond to the thread or message me.

Sincerely, Vergil

Cloe_Smiling.png

GroundedGuda

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Hi, i also would like make a game and i am interested in drawing and animation. I would like to know more about your proyect so if you are interest message me on Discord username: gudagod