[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D Artist, [DAZ], [Blendr], [PAID].

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hey Folks, I'm the current writer & creator of Angelica's Temptations from the beginning. Saruh was the original creator, I assisted him with writing during his final year as the creator, approx 2 years ago he walked away from the game & asked me to complete it. I finished writing & programming the next update in RenPY back in roughly March of 2022, where it's since sat in stagnation. I can write updates within a few days, but sadly, between work, family & relationships, I just don't have the time, nor adequate equipment to properly do the renders, which is why it's been sitting unfinished so long.

Fortunately, I make good money with my day job, so I'm looking for a solid, reliable 3d Artist to crank out about 500 or so 3D renders for this update in the game, more continuing work if all comes out well. This is a paid position, the details of which we can discuss so that we can find a solution that works for both of us. You won't have to worry about creating any characters or environments, (or very few at most), Those have all already been created. I can provide all the needed assets, including the already pre-made characters, scenes, scene subsets & environments, so you will need to make sure you have at least 2 Terabytes of free storage somewhere, (on your hard drive, external drive, etc...), as the uncompressed libraries are about terabyte in total & you'll need room for those, plus the compressed files that the libraries are extracted from.

So please, send me a message here, reply on this thread or send me your discord, (or whatever other communication), details & let's see if we can work out a deal. Personally, I just want to finish this project, so I'm throwing money at the biggest roadblock. That money could be yours.

Reactions: Palos69

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Calculated Machine time assuming 500 images at 3.5/IT and 500 Iteration per image. (500 is low)

20 hours
40 hours if you set 1000 max Iterations

You would likely need someone with two rigs one to render farm and one to actually do the scene setup.

Last edited: