• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share LOOKING FOR A 3D ARTIST PARTNER

leap3d

Feb 4, 2024
Hello, this is my first post here, so apologies if you find some things out of the ordinary. But I'm here in search of a 3D artist to join my project.

Temporary name: Alone Projekt
Basic synopsis: Moving into your own place for the first time, you'll tackle the ups and downs of adulting – juggling work, relationships, and self-discovery. Will you be ready for everything life can throw at you?

Work commitment: Long term
Payment method: Obviously, I'm not rich and can't afford to pay for your work, so I'm opting for revenue sharing, and your percentage will be 40%. (40% yours, 40% mine, 20% for the writer)

Requirements: My PC is not great, so I can't help with rendering. I would like images and animations to be pre-rendered. We would like small looped animations in the game, so it would be great if you could handle that.

My discord in case you're interested: leap3d

I know I'm asking a lot for unpaid work. I can't offer more than this, but I'll do everything to make sure our work is worth every second spent. Thank you for your interest.​

kinrean

May 12, 2018
you should give more information like what type of game, type of story, type of model style, type of program .

leap3d

Feb 4, 2024
you should give more information like what type of game, type of story, type of model style, type of program .
Engine: Ren'py or Unity
Tags: Romance, anal, vaginal, blowjob, daily life
Story type: Slow, story-focused
Game type: Visual Novel
Models: Genesis 7+ would be good.
Type of 3D program: Daz or another, the important thing is that the artist knows how to use it.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
Engine: Ren'py or Unity
Tags: Romance, anal, vaginal, blowjob, daily life
Story type: Slow, story-focused
Game type: Visual Novel
Models: Genesis 7+ would be good.
Type of 3D program: Daz or another, the important thing is that the artist knows how to use it.

so you looking for daz user . i think the important thing is what type of program you use, it show the type of artist /skill you are.