[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a 3D artist to collaborate with on a visual novel project [CLOSED]

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Greetings,

I'm a professional writer, looking for a 3D artist to collaborate with for my upcoming project.

My most recent published works are "The best days of our Lives" and "Under the moonlight" (written for Underground Studio and Cainito Studio respectively.)

I particularly specialize in writing slice-of-life stories - that focus on the simple, pleasant, day-to-day activities and the relationships that can be formed in such a setting.

If you're interested in working with me, kindly leave a reply below (or DM me) with your sample works.

You can find all the necessary information about my proposal below.

---

Project(s) :

I currently have pitches for 3 different visual novel projects. You can find the pdf for them below in the attachments.

Each project pitch has its own tone, complexity and requirements.

You can find all the necessary details (such as the project synopsis, complexity of the project, planned tags, etc,) in them.

Kindly take a look into them and feel free to choose whichever fits your style/preference the most.

---

Developer : Arisushimake

---

Looking for : 3D Artist

---

Employment Type : Revenue Share

Whatever financial support the game gains from patreon will be the only source of revenue for the project.

It will be shared 30-70 between the writer and the artist. (With 70% of the share going to the artist and the remaining 30% to me)

All payments to the artist will be made via PayPal only.

---

Work Commitment :

In terms of development time, the project would be around 1-2 years long.

But if the project is well-received, and the artist wishes to continue working on the project, we can extend it for another year or two.

---

Job Description:

Depending on the size of each update, the game would need around 120-150 images (jpg/png files) per month.

However,

. If you wish to do start off with smaller updates, we can start with 70-90 images per month.

. Or if you wish to do larger updates, I'd be more than happy to speed up the writing to match your pace.

---

Additional Comment:

- The game will be published on my patreon account and you'll have complete transparency in terms of every analytics, funding and feedback.

- In order to finalize on working together, I'll need you to share a sample render based on my input.

i.e, I'll write a one-line description of a scene for any character & location that you already have in your hand (so, you won't need to have any new models just for this sample image). And you'll have to create the scene based on my description.

- If you wish to get a sense of my writing style, I highly recommend checking out the above mentioned "The best days of our lives".

- Once we both agree on working together, we'll move over to discord for all communication during the project development.

- I'll also take care of all the coding and UI design work.

- Please feel free to let me know if you have any other queries.

Reactions: linkinn

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I wish i had the time to give it a try, unfotunately i don't. With your style it shouldn't be hard to find a good artist, good luck.

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I wish i had the time to give it a try, unfotunately i don't. With your style it shouldn't be hard to find a good artist, good luck.
Thank you for your kind words :)

(And my best wishes for all your projects and future endeavors.)

Last edited: