VN Ren'Py Completed Under the Moonlight [v1.0] [Cainito Studio]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
2.jpg

Overview:
On a seemingly uneventful night, the life of three strangers will be turned upside down.
Stories will be shared, secrets will be unraveled and souls will be found.

"Under the moonlight" is a super-short visual novel where a single choice of yours will make all the difference to the future of its three main characters.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-23
Release Date: 2021-05-21
Developer: Cainito Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough/Music /addon Mod - WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD -
Italian TL*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.jpg 1229583_S13P25.jpg 1229588_S12P29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Hi, this is the writer of the "Under the moonlight". Thank you for checking out our game :)

---

We understand this first release is very short and some of you would have preferred to have more content for a 0.1 release.

We chose to make things this way - because UTM is going to be a pretty short game. (It's more of a visual 'short story' than a visual novel.)

The biggest reason we decided to release it in smaller parts (instead of a single complete release) was in the hopes of interacting with the audience as we make it and hear your opinions and feedback (and hopefully impress some of you - enough to support our future projects.)

So, while this release may be on the shorter side, we'd be happy if you drop by for every other updates and enjoy the rest of the game :)

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Overall pretty good for a short game, everything runs smoothly and looks good, that's a break neck speed when you then compare it to how many iterations are possible in your story. You've made it very short but very solid. (y)

1036149_screenshot0003.jpg

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nice art, no idea about the story... Super short doesn't begin to describe how short this is, it's basically a proof of concept. I think it's best to just wait until it is finished if the developer is going to do monthly updates for an incredibly short story.

Best of luck to the devs.

Reactions: Arisushi

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
This novel seems very promising. It's kinda a missed opportunity, i think, if you want to make a short story of it. But in any case, good luck with the project.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, gotta admit, wasn't expecting such high-quality renders. I mean, the woman looks absolutely beautiful. I was invested until the last question she asked... Literally had me like, :WaitWhat:

I'll be keeping an eye out on this one though.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Hi, this looks great! What other games have you guys been working on, where can I check your work and what's next ? I want a long story with this quality of artwork.
Thank you. We're really glad you liked our work :)

Both the artist and I are currently working on a few projects on the side - none of which are developed enough to announce about it yet. (We'll be sure to share about it once any of them are ready for release.)

As for our future plans, once we successfully complete UTM in a few more months, we will start working on a much longer project.

But right now, we wish to give our undivided attention to UTM only and deliver the best game possible to our audience :)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes