VN Ren'Py Completed Under the Moonlight [v1.0] [Cainito Studio]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Very short.. but the quality of the work speaks volumes about the DEV's talent. Not saying this in a bad way but don't expect to many Patreons at this precise moment in time. With that said if the quality of work that follows this 'demo' stays anywhere near as high as you've just shown us you can expect quite an uptick in that regard as you keep soldiering on. I foresee quite a future for you in this genre.. keep the faith and keep rolling on.

sluthrop

Sep 26, 2017
I’ll chime in to agree with the «too short» and to add that this seems to be on a very good track. The writing and art are very good indeed.

A bonus «nice job!» for letting the visuals do some of the storytelling instead of overloading us with an avalanche of words. If it’s going to be short, I hope you’ll make the choices meaningful to add to the replayability. Other than that, just keep going (and don’t make it yet another «pls add my favourite fetish»-harem-futa-incest-ntr-«landlady/mother»-femdom-corruption-trainer)

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
Way too short. The art is good but still not worth the time, there are a lot of pretty pictures (and much better) on the internet. You don't need to make an extra "game" for that. And no animations at all is just lazy in 2021.

The biggest reason we decided to release it in smaller parts (instead of a single complete release) was in the hopes of interacting with the audience as we make it and hear your opinions and feedback (and hopefully impress some of you - enough to support our future projects.)
You want to discuss like 10 pages of work and people should pay 10$ per month for that? That just sounds like a rip off. That makes my blood boil. Some real talented people putting much more effort in their work and charging less.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Very short.. but the quality of the work speaks volumes about the DEV's talent. Not saying this in a bad way but don't expect to many Patreons at this precise moment in time. With that said if the quality of work that follows this 'demo' stays anywhere near as high as you've just shown us you can expect quite an uptick in that regard as you keep soldiering on. I foresee quite a future for you in this genre.. keep the faith and keep rolling on.
Yes, we definitely understand we won't be getting a lot of supporters through this game itself. (Both parties involved in the development were very clear about that before we even started it.) We are making this game purely to put our name out there in the scene. (And if we manage to convince a few fans to support us along the way, the better for the game.)

And thank you for the words of support. We'll continue to deliver the best game we can :)

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
A bonus «nice job!» for letting the visuals do some of the storytelling instead of overloading us with an avalanche of words. If it’s going to be short, I hope you’ll make the choices meaningful to add to the replayability. Other than that, just keep going (and don’t make it yet another «pls add my favourite fetish»-harem-futa-incest-ntr-«landlady/mother»-femdom-corruption-trainer)
Thank you, this being a visual medium, we made a conscious effort to keep things that way. It's nice to hear that effort being acknowledged :)

As this is going to be a pretty short game, there isn't going to be a lot more choices in the future. (Personally, that's the one thing I'm worried about the most regarding this game. Hopefully, the story delivers enough to make up for it.)

As for the other thing you mentioned, the entire story has already been fixed. So we can guarantee this game will not be affected by trying to impress any particular preference.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Way too short. The art is good but still not worth the time, there are a lot of pretty pictures (and much better) on the internet. You don't need to make an extra "game" for that. And no animations at all is just lazy in 2021.

You want to discuss like 10 pages of work and people should pay 10$ per month for that? That just sounds like a rip off. That makes my blood boil. Some real talented people putting much more effort in their work and charging less.
I won't go into the details, but believe me when I say I understand your anger. But we are not some evil scammers (or as lazy) as you seem to make of us.

This is not a full time job for us, and we cannot put our daily lives at risk by quitting our regular jobs for this project which may or may not be successful. Still, we're trying to break into the industry with the hopes of becoming full time creators some day.

We know we aren't offering much (especially compared to many of the other games.) But at the same time, we simply cannot afford to risk releasing the game with just one update and hoping it will bring in the audience in its short window.

This shorter update schedule isn't about getting money. It is about trying to use this release period to build an audience for our future projects. (and if we manage to find some supporters along the way, all the better.)

And most importantly, the game itself is free. So, we're not really "charging" anything.

What's locked behind a pay-wall is a bunch of bonus material like W.I.P, wallpapers and pin-ups - none of which someone would need to play the game. All of those are just stuff we offer as a thank you to those who support us. (That's just how crowdfunding works.)

So, while it may seem like rip-off to you, we believe we're doing the best we can with the cards dealt to us.

At the end of the day, if someone feels this team of creators are worth supporting, they will. If not, they won't. That is all there is to it. We most definitely are not trying "rip-off" anyone with .

I hope I clarified things well enough to help you understand where we are coming from, even if you can't fully agree with our decisions.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, gotta admit, wasn't expecting such high-quality renders. I mean, the woman looks absolutely beautiful. I was invested until the last question she asked... Literally had me like, :WaitWhat:

I'll be keeping an eye out on this one though.
Yeah, first time through I ignored her and it ended. Second time I was like "I should have ignored her" - that last question from a complete stranger :rolleyes: . Though when the MC saw her I wondered if she was one...

Anyway, short and promised to be very short so I may just wait for it to finish up before going through it. Great renders, one of the best. Curious to know what the Dev is using for a rig.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, first time through I ignored her and it ended. Second time I was like "I should have ignored her" - that last question from a complete stranger :rolleyes: . Though when the MC saw her I wondered if she was one...

Anyway, short and promised to be very short so I may just wait for it to finish up before going through it. Great renders, one of the best. Curious to know what the Dev is using for a rig.
Yeah man. I can't lie though, I actually really enjoyed what I saw. I may actually play each release. Even though I am really not into paranormal stuff. At least not in "adult games". But I am too curious to see what the fuck this game is all about

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah man. I can't lie though, I actually really enjoyed what I saw. I may actually play each release. Even though I am really not into paranormal stuff. At least not in "adult games". But I am too curious to see what the fuck this game is all about
Yeah, to me this is a proof of concept and I want to see what the devs end up doing after this. Not that this isn't promising. It looks good, no engrish, and no completely standard plot. But if it is going to be super short then most likely not a lot of character development due to the shortness of it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, to me this is a proof of concept and I want to see what the devs end up doing after this. Not that this isn't promising. It looks good, no engrish, and no completely standard plot. But if it is going to be super short then most likely not a lot of character development due to the shortness of it.
Yeah, I think it's the uniqueness of it that kinda has my attention. It's not another, 18 year old (who acts like a horny 13-year-old) who goes to college while spying on his mom taking a shower-game. And I don't see anything wrong with the devs strategy. They said they are using this game to build an audience for their future games. As long as the story remains different and exciting all while keeping short, then I am in lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I think it's the uniqueness of it that kinda has my attention. It's not another, 18 year old (who acts like a horny 13-year-old) who goes to college while spying on his mom taking a shower-game. And I don't see anything wrong with the devs strategy. They said they are using this game to build an audience for their future games. As long as the story remains different and exciting all while keeping short, then I am in lol.
Definitely. It's surprising to see the quality of these renders and a unique (so far) story. So many seem to jump onto the harem/incest mom/son/sister bandwagon in some misguided attempt to make money. It's so refreshing when a developer doesn't do that. Hope they continue to develop different stories.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This is a teaser, but it worked. I am sufficiently teased. Beautiful renders, atmospheric music, attractive characters.

Hopefully the full first chapter is released soon so we can see how their story plays out.

Reactions: Arisushi

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Looks awesome so far, and those renders are amazing. I hope it does really well for you, and wish you luck because I can tell you've got a lot of talent.

Reactions: Arisushi

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Janybanny

Dec 12, 2020
Played the game and liked it so far. The discord link seems to be dead. Do you have a new one?

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
The Discord link of this game is expired please can anyone send me new Discord link or update that Discord that Discord link in the description please.
Hi, (this is the writer of the game) - the discord has been deactivated because we were not able to be active on it or make exclusive any content for it. Sorry about that.

We will remove the link in this thread later today, to avoid any future confusion. (Update: Removed)

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
UTM 0.2 is now up.

Looking forward to hear everyone's thoughts and feedback :)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes