[R>Artist 3D] Paid Unpaid Looking for a Beginner or Experienced 3D Artist to work with me on a Fnaf Fan Game

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a 3D modeller for my game, which will be a FNAF fan game. The game is already at an advanced stage, but I'm stuck because I have no knowledge of 3D. So I'm actively looking for someone who does. I'm a one-man team, but that's no problem for the development of the game in terms of programming. I'm only stuck on 3D and modelling... In short, I'm looking for someone who's enthusiastic and keen to work. This game is an important project for me, and I intend to make a perfect game out of it. But it won't be possible without help. That's why, with my small income, I'm looking for someone who will enjoy working with me on this project and who will of course be paid for each job done. The only condition is that I will only pay if the person has proved their determination. I will not pay at the start of the game. Because I need someone to prove to me that I can have confidence in the work. So I'm offering a job as a 3D modeller for my game and animator if possible. My game is almost ready to be played, but without animation, I don't see the point. Of course, after proof, the person will be paid a percentage (to be discussed depending on the quality of the work) of the Patreon that will be put online. If the game goes well, a revenue stream could then be discussed.

PS : "If you'r interested share me your Discord".

Project : Five night at Kinksdom
The games take in a Pole Dance area, where some erotics animatronics want yours.
The aim of this game is to get away from the old basic erotic fnaf game, and into a different light. See things differently. With a system of relations, during the nights, allowing to gain particular animations and to develop unique exchanges. The aim of the game is to get players to develop a real affection for the animatronics.

Developer : Write and Programmer
Me and Me. But I'm not against my team-mates helping me

Looking For : 3D Artist/Animator
So, like I already said, I am actually looking for a good mate to help me with this project. I want to make a perfect game, and for that I need people.
I need 3D creator Blender/Maya or anything else. To make models NSFW Fnaf or repair/modify model NSFW Fnaf

Employment Type: Shared revenue
So yes, like I said in the main comment, I will share the revenue in function of the good works and the level of my mate. I am strong in code, so it will not be a problem for that.

Preferred method of contact: Discord
Give me your please !

Job Description:
Make or repairs models NSFW, and if it's possible, make animations. But for the moment I need 3D models creators.

Game Engine :
Unity3D

Thank you for reading,
Sincerely

Last edited:

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i think you need to add more information about what type of 3d model/ animation you need, and what game engine / type of game.

because type of game/game engine need diff type of 3d /animation skill/exp.

my guess a fnaf game should be a vn game.