Identify Looking for a certain COMPLETED game...

PARCB

Aug 5, 2024
As far as i remember, it is completed. It is of 2021 or before I guess. The game was a visual novel made by Ren'Py where first you were living with your family and then some more women joined your harem. This is cliché but there are two factors that i remember well:
-1- You started the game daydreaming in the pool about your harem with the same girls you will be later.
-2- At the end, you will marry almost all of them (mostly the ones they wanted) but one of them was like an older woman who was an Evangelion Fan and also was going to marry another man, then you crash her wedding and she marries you insted at the sound of "Cruel's Angel Thesis".
I don't really remember much more of this game, but it wasn't made neither with Koikatsu nor Honey Select. And also I believe the name was something simple, but so simple I forgot. And It was completed as far as I recall due to the Evangelion wedding being to the end of the game.

Edit 1:
I also think it was something related to university, like the main character had to finish studies.
And the starting pool scene where he dreamed about the girls, he actually was in the pool, too.

Edit 2:
In the finale, one of the woman had a van or something and took the MC to his conquests, where him proposed to them, being the evangelion fan the last one because she was marrying too.
I believed the game had multiple endings depending on how many girls you conquested.

Edit 3:
In the past the game banner used to be a photo of the women in the pool, with the MC in the middle. I don't know if they have changed it.

Last edited:

PARCB

Aug 5, 2024
I also think it was something related to university, like the main character had to finish studies.
And the starting pool scene where he dreamed about the girls, he actually was in the pool, too.

PARCB

Aug 5, 2024
It really just is Once in a Lifetime though. The Evangelion theme at a wedding thing is a dead giveaway.
It may be, but i remember that you actually marry multiple women, being the Evangelion Fan the oldest. And she looked alike Alyssa of FreshWomen. I am totally sure the game i am referring to is not made with Honey-Select renders.
I may have mistaken the year, maybe older. It was a simple Visual Novel with Choices, i believe it didn't have much interaction.

PARCB

Aug 5, 2024
In the past the game banner used to be a photo of the women in the pool, with the MC in the middle. I don't know if they have changed it.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That's what made me think Freshwomen, but I've not played it enough to say about any of the other stuff.
1723057983293.png
I think this one started out with the above as a dream sequence. Is it possible your brain is mixing bits together from two different games, or something?

PARCB

Aug 5, 2024
That's what made me think Freshwomen, but I've not played it enough to say about any of the other stuff.
View attachment 3908600
I think this one started out with the above as a dream sequence. Is it possible your brain is mixing bits together from two different games, or something?
I may be mixing things yeah, but the "Evangelion fan wedding" is the "perfect match" to find my game.
Well this scene indeed is very similar to it. I mean, via DAZ3D the pool may be a freebie and the poses too. It's the same sequence by different characters. I believe there was a white haired girl and that it was your family house and the girls would come to live with you or something like that. NOT VIRTUES.