Aug 19, 2019
Project:
Currently Titled "The Accidental Master" Currently in early writing stage

Developer:
Network 34 Games.

Looking for:
Co-writer/contributor

Employment Type:
Unpaid to begin, but willing to negotiate revenue sharing once some starts coming in

Work commitment:
This is intended to be a medium to long term project as the story will play out over a number of releases (currently 15 Chapters)

Preferred method of contact:
- Private message, Discord

Job Description:
I'm looking for a contributor or co-writer with whom I can flesh out the characters further, make them a bit more believable, (I struggle writing convincing female dialogue) as well as someone who is willing to offer up suggestions for scenes (and yes, there will be a lot of taboos broken so if incest, some extreme BDSM and Master/slave relationships.) Would prefer a female as it is mostly female dialogue i struggle with. Anyone interested should PM me (there is no money involved as of yet, but we can discuss cuts of any that comes in in the future) Applicant preferably located in the UK due to time zones and femals

Additional comments:
This is my first attempt at a VN, I have played with Daz Studio and have designed all but 1 of the main characters as well as hvaing writ out the overarching plot. I just need someone to help me brainstorm the dialogue. and perhaps to suggest scenes and scenarios as required

Aug 27, 2019
Project:
Currently Titled "The Accidental Master" Currently in early writing stage

Developer:
Network 34 Games.

Looking for:
Co-writer/contributor

Employment Type:
Unpaid to begin, but willing to negotiate revenue sharing once some starts coming in

Work commitment:
This is intended to be a medium to long term project as the story will play out over a number of releases (currently 15 Chapters)

Preferred method of contact:
- Private message, Discord

Job Description:
I'm looking for a contributor or co-writer with whom I can flesh out the characters further, make them a bit more believable, (I struggle writing convincing female dialogue) as well as someone who is willing to offer up suggestions for scenes (and yes, there will be a lot of taboos broken so if incest, some extreme BDSM and Master/slave relationships.) Would prefer a female as it is mostly female dialogue i struggle with. Anyone interested should PM me (there is no money involved as of yet, but we can discuss cuts of any that comes in in the future) Applicant preferably located in the UK due to time zones and femals

Additional comments:
This is my first attempt at a VN, I have played with Daz Studio and have designed all but 1 of the main characters as well as hvaing writ out the overarching plot. I just need someone to help me brainstorm the dialogue. and perhaps to suggest scenes and scenarios as required
Some advice from the movie "As Good As It Gets" (1997), quote:

" : How do you write women so well?

: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

Good Luck.

If writing were easy, it would called transcription. Why do I write? Because in my worlds, gods are just comic relief pawns on my personal multi-universe chess board.

First write it fast and rough, Then read it out loud and rewrite it, Repeat second step until it doesn't suck, Then walk away from it for a few days until your memory fades a bit. The repeat the second step a few more times until it actually stands on it's own. Next pass it to a "first reader" for reactions and suggestions (don't use a friend, a lover, a dunce, or a casual acquaintance). You're now ready for a professional opinion.

Writers don't quit, and quitters don't write. Choose your path and own it.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
The development has had to take a back seat due to a number of reasons, so I feel it is only proper that i declare this thread, for the time being, closed.

• Sad
Reactions: Jhu

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah i do have plans for it. but over th3e course. a few elements have changed so needs some rewriting. as well as a new style of presentation for the sake of efficiency.