[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for a coder and a co-writer for a Cyberpunk VN RPG [ Share\ Unpaid]

SloanD

Apr 15, 2019
Project:
Here is a brief summary of what my vision for this game is with some spicy art and style.

Developer:
So far it's just me and i only have a concept in my head with some artwork

Looking for:
An expirienced coder and\ or co-writer for the game's story and narrative design etc. basicly looking for some collaborators to make a demo for this game.

Employment Type:
I have no plans on monetizing this game at the moment, but i am open to an idea of patreon, but only after we deliver a demo at least.

Work commitment:
Right now looking for people to make a demo, we'll see how it goes from there.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord | Skype

Job Description:
First of all i'm looking for a collaborator(s) and a partner(s) who is passionate about this project and likes the idea of the game, understands the style and the vibe and etc.

Additional comments:
If you have any questions whether it be about work or just this project in general feel free to drop into my PMs, DMs or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DrackDrap and kshyk

SloanD

Apr 15, 2019
I like the concept art style, you married to Ren'Py as your engine?
Not really, i only picked it because i'm familiar with how stuff works in it. At this point if you can make it work, then anything is good. People suggested using UE4

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I myself prefer to make a custom engine using the Monogame framework in C#, but I am still building up my collection of libraries and tools so that builds can go faster than raw coding, but I seem not to have the time to work much yet.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
jeis a Ciberpunk univers character should have some technologic features. And the MC should have the option to get some of these.
Your art is awesome
And if you need a "beta player" I'm candidate !