Seeking Looking for a corruption game where the heroines fall into depravity

Sere

May 15, 2017
So I'm a big fan of games where the mc changes saint like women into trashy sluts, either by magic, drugs, or mind-control.
I've already played Mr.C's Corruption, LabRats, Superpowered, Absolute Power, GoodGirlGoneBad and Takeover. As you can see most of these games are in sandbox mode(excluding GGGB) since as much as I love good story telling, I tend to hate games that consist of text walls(which is ironic since this is technically a text wall) or games that move too slow(Dreams of Desire anyone?).
Can someone give me any recommendations?(games where corrupted characters start wearing trashy clothes, whorish makeup and start shamlessly flirting with anyone are much appreciated)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hmm... DoD is actually pretty fast among some of it's compatriots... though maybe you were in at the beginning on that.

In fact all the games I've played that haven't been abandoned are definitely slower acting than DoD

Long live the Princess, Wicked Choices, and Love and Submission come to mind. But as I said, they all have a much slower build than DoD

Reactions: DrackDrap

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh gosh yes, you get corrupted so easily it's almost TOO easy. I think 3 diddly may have had higher ambitions when he started, but then it just kind of goes into massive corruption (although, up through about halfway, she can still be "redeemed")

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Meh... the game lands on the Retard in Lechertown pile for me... too little freedom to create artificial stupidity.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, welp, I enjoyed it, even if I wished I could close off some paths. Plus, it's got everyone's favorite fat disgusting Daz guy...how can you not love it?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I think he might have warped him a bit more to increase the disgusting factor. Sadly, he was only there for a single short scene. But he was admirably disgusting.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can someone give me any recommendations?(games where corrupted characters start wearing trashy clothes, whorish makeup and start shamlessly flirting with anyone are much appreciated)
Lots of such options in Witch Trainer. Turning a nerdy, workaholic student into a sex-obsessed bimbo, it's great.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Princess Trainer is IMO still easily the best game in the corruption genre. Princess Jasmine starts off very prim and proper, and you slowly get to break her.
That's why it's one of my favorites.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Orange Trainer is another one, but corruption progress is annoyingly limited by story progress, and it's not always clear what you're supposed to do to continue the storyline in between quests. I much prefer Witch Trainer's sandbox design.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Sere

Sere

May 15, 2017
I've been thinking about downloading Summertime Saga and My Legacy for a while now. Do they fit my criteria?(I'll download summertime Saga anyway considering how awesome I heard it is, but for My Legacy I have to know first since I'm suffering from a horrible condition called LCS (Limited Capacity Syndrome)(100 GB))

Sere

May 15, 2017
Orange Trainer is another one, but corruption progress is annoyingly limited by story progress, and it's not always clear what you're supposed to do to continue the storyline in between quests. I much prefer Witch Trainer's sandbox design.
Thanks.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Hmm... DoD is actually pretty fast among some of it's compatriots... though maybe you were in at the beginning on that.

In fact all the games I've played that haven't been abandoned are definitely slower acting than DoD

Long live the Princess, Wicked Choices, and Love and Submission come to mind. But as I said, they all have a much slower build than DoD
Really? I played this game a long time ago and all I can remember is the frustration from not getting the 'LandLady'(one of the stuff that killed the game for me, considering it used to be mom in the first release...) to wear the sexy outfit or get any of the characters to become more corrupted.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ooh, there's Rogue-Like. This really is kind of a sandbox without a story, and yes, you can get at least two characters to be slutty in public. Sadly, ''public'' doesn't really amount to much since it feels there are like five people in this academy total but definitely worth a look.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Ooh, there's Rogue-Like. This really is kind of a sandbox without a story, and yes, you can get at least two characters to be slutty in public. Sadly, ''public'' doesn't really amount to much since it feels there are like five people in this academy total but definitely worth a look.
Thanks, I'll check it out.