Seeking Looking for a corruption game where the heroines fall into depravity

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I limited my suggestion because I misread your post to think you wanted the MC to be female and get corrupted. Seeing some of the posts and your reactions made me reread the first post. Duh.

To point, yes, the Akabur games are superb for corruption (especially in public). They are a bit grindy, though, so do be aware of that.

Rogue-Like is perhaps even more grindy and, as someone pointed out, not much "public" in a game with 4 characters. But it's definitely a full-on corruption game.

There are a couple of new ones just starting out that are probably too rough to recommend, but clicking the "corruption" tag in F95 once in a while should keep you up to date.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Really? I played this game a long time ago and all I can remember is the frustration from not getting the 'LandLady'(one of the stuff that killed the game for me, considering it used to be mom in the first release...) to wear the sexy outfit or get any of the characters to become more corrupted.
Well the first time I played it was in December or January, so maybe the problem was you playing it too early.

Also, I forget about My Legacy. It's a game that happens over the course of a few days I suggest he walkthrough with it, but there's 3 pretty interesting corruption routes.

Summertime Saga only has one corruption route that I can remember.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
House by Stagergames.

It is indirect corruption through possession

Sere

May 15, 2017
Well the first time I played it was in December or January, so maybe the problem was you playing it too early.

Also, I forget about My Legacy. It's a game that happens over the course of a few days I suggest he walkthrough with it, but there's 3 pretty interesting corruption routes.

Summertime Saga only has one corruption route that I can remember.
I've already downloaded My Legacy after finding out there's a skunked version and I've got to say that it's pretty good and is pretty much what I want.
And despite the lack of corruption routes for Summertime Saga, are there any mind-control, transformation(such as bimbofication), or personality change sequences in the game?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I've already downloaded My Legacy after finding out there's a skunked version and I've got to say that it's pretty good and is pretty much what I want.
And despite the lack of corruption routes for Summertime Saga, are there any mind-control, transformation(such as bimbofication), or personality change sequences in the game?
The one line that I spoke of. And personally it wasn't worth it for me, since it meant sacrificing the better, to my taste, character.

Your mother, who technically you do corrupt, is one of the more willing participants in the line of incest games. The sister is a tsundere, she's the more dominant one. Mia, the character who I liked most so far is the girl next door, and her line is less about corruption than earning the freedom to do things with her by getting her mom off her back, which happens through that corruption line I was talking about, where you don't even do it yourself, but help a local nun do it. There's your aunt, but that's definitely not corruption, however the line might still interest you, considering it's kinda depraved. There are a few more that open up in this recent update, but I don't think any of them are corruption based.

Sere

May 15, 2017
The one line that I spoke of. And personally it wasn't worth it for me, since it meant sacrificing the better, to my taste, character.

Your mother, who technically you do corrupt, is one of the more willing participants in the line of incest games. The sister is a tsundere, she's the more dominant one. Mia, the character who I liked most so far is the girl next door, and her line is less about corruption than earning the freedom to do things with her by getting her mom off her back, which happens through that corruption line I was talking about, where you don't even do it yourself, but help a local nun do it. There's your aunt, but that's definitely not corruption, however the line might still interest you, considering it's kinda depraved. There are a few more that open up in this recent update, but I don't think any of them are corruption based.
Thanks for the help.