[R>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Looking for a creative writer for a running adult VN game about college theme! [closed]

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
Hello, I'm the developer of CO FreshGirls.
If you’re a creative and native English speaking writer this recruitment thread is for you!

This is the thread of the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/co-freshgirls-v0-5-5-lifersub.96358/

Project: CO FreshGirls

Developer:

Looking for:

Creative writer

Employment Type:
Paid, terms up to discussion

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- F95 PM, Discord at JackM2122#5722

Job Description:
I’m looking for a creative writer who will continue college theme adult visual novel.
developing the personalities of the characters, it will be good if you have experience in the college theme and you have Ideas for the story.
experience in the Adult Visual Novels.
know how to use RENPY basic to high level!

Mar 19, 2020
Hey, I don't know if you're still looking for a creative writer but I'm a native English speaker and I've studied literature and creative writing so I'm interested. I also like developing stories so this seems cool. If you're still looking, let me know.

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
Hey, I don't know if you're still looking for a creative writer but I'm a native English speaker and I've studied literature and creative writing so I'm interested. I also like developing stories so this seems cool. If you're still looking, let me know.
Hey, I all ready found someone.