[R>Writer] Paid Share Looking for a dialogue writer!

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hello,

I’m Jachu from Underground Studio and I’m developer of The Best Days of Our Lives. If you’re a native English speaking dialogue writer this recruitment thread is for you!

This is the thread of the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-best-days-of-our-lives-v0-5-undergroundstudio.81454/

Project:
The Best Days of Our Lives

Developer:

Looking for:
Dialogue writer

Employment Type:
Paid, terms up to discussion

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- F95 PM first and after that we can move to Discord

Job Description:
I’m looking for a dialogue writer who would write dialogues based on the scene outlines I'd provide. If you are a native English speaker and you feel that you can write realistic and engaging dialogues PM me and we can discuss the details.

Last edited:

Ragi55517

Dec 28, 2020
Hello If You Still Looking For A Writer For This Game I'm Happy To Offer My Help Just DM Me And We Can Talk

Dash321

Aug 27, 2020
If you are still looking let me know
I don't have any experience...yet
But I have a minor background in writing
But if you only want a native English speaker...um sorry I don't have that in my bio

neo3214

Apr 3, 2020
are you still looking for a writer?

I don't have experience in writing for a game but i can try

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring.

I won't have a huge amount of time, but I can contribute a few hours per week at the very least.

aipoms

Feb 16, 2020
I have done done dialogue writing and editing for a few renpy games till now, Dm me here if you are still looking for a writer.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Hey, man!
Big fan of your game here, so much so that I joined this site only seconds ago because of your post. I am not an English native speaker but I read and write in English more than in my own language on a daily basis and have been doing so for the better part of 20 years now. I am also VERY familiar with fanfiction and romance writing (as a reader). Available most of the time. Would love a chance to work with you!

mr_starseed

Feb 9, 2021
Hey there... have checked out the game... definitely a ton of potential there. I've never written for a VN (though I have started programming the early stages of one. That said I am a film writer, and my most recent film won awards at 6 different international festivals, including 3 people's choice awards. I've written two short films, a feature film, and did the script editing on a 6 figure budget feature film (The film was awful but at least the script was good haha). I also do copywriting, graphic design, marketing and filmmaking/photography for a living, so feel like I could definitely bring some things to the table.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, not sure if you are still looking for someone but I'm currently writing for Cell Studios and would be interested in taking on some more work. Let me know.

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, so um this is my first time ever but...

I'm an English bilingual (double tongue) also a graduate in English teaching as well as did art history, english literature, psychology and linguistics too.

I don't even need the money, I just wanna do it as a hobby like for funsiez.

So if you don't like it no probs lol.