Seeking Looking for a game like these series.

Chippu Rin

May 14, 2019
Could anyone be so kind as to recommend me any games that are similar in tone to the anime Queen's Blade, SIN: Nanatsu no Taizai, or Valkyrie Drive?

To be more specific about what I'm looking for games with female characters in battle, little to no men, possibly a fantasy setting but not required and decent or at least fun characters? I really like these series not only for the fanservice but because the characters were likable/endearing and really got me to care about them. Yuri while not required is a bonus!

The genre doesn't matter much but I'd prefer no fighting games. I'm not great at them. (But hey! If you got a fighting game I'll certainly try it anyway)

Thank you all so much in advance! :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
The best game that suits your need is your own personally Moded Skyrim (Legendary edition not special edition as way more easier to mod and many Loverslab Site mod work on it well).

There are mod that make all the NPC in skyrim female and with bikini armors and stories that are intersting and captivating.
Now for the story and plot I recommend:
1- Skyrim Amourous Adventeurs.
2- Skyrim Romance Mod.
3- Sexlab and OSA and OSex.
4- Rigmor of Bruma.
5- Sofia fully voiced follower with sexlab integration/patch.
6- Many other stuff you can make with this game. (Endless possibilty)

Note: You will need a good grid/laptop to run the moded game like a 2~4 GB VRAM, along with a good amount of time to spend to know basic skyrim modding and optimization.

Good Starting point is Skyrim Beautification Project (good guide), nexusmod site, and LL site (Loverslab Adult sex mod site).

Last edited:

Chippu Rin

May 14, 2019
The best game that suits your need is your own personally Moded Skyrim (Legendary edition not special edition as way more easier to mod and many Loverslab Site mod work on it well).

There are mod that make all the NPC in skyrim female and with bikini armors and stories that are intersting and captivating.
2- Skyrim Romance Mod.
4- Rigmor of Bruma.

Note: You will need a good grid/laptop to run the moded game like a 2~4 GB VRAM, along with a good amount of time to spend to know basic skyrim modding and optimization.

Good Starting point is Skyrim Beautification Project (good guide), nexusmod site, and LL site (Loverslab Adult sex mod site).

Thanks for getting back to me! It may take time for me to get all this set up but I'll look into it when I can! ^^

HK123

Mar 16, 2020

2- Skyrim Romance Mod.
4- Rigmor of Bruma.

Can you please share the link for this game? I am unable to find it

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
Can you please share the link for this game? I am unable to find it
The game is Bethesda Skyrim Legendry Edition (You buy it online or on steam), after buying it you start to mod it.

Here is the Skyrim link:

(Note that you will need to buy the other DLC)

[Keep in mind Skyrim Special Edition also work, but modding it is not that straightforward as legendary edition]