4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
28438.jpg

Overview:

Kan’u, Chouhi, Shokatsuryou, Chouun, Bachou, and even Kouchuu! Kazuto has fallen into a parallel world based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, where all of the generals are beautiful girls, and an exciting romantic comedy awaits! There will be hardships, but there will be touching moments as well! Time travel? Are you kidding me? I eagerly rushed out of my dorm to try and catch a burglar who snuck into my school but next thing I knew, I was lying in a vast, open prairie. “What the Hell?!” But my amazement didn’t last long before I was surrounded by a group of men armed with glistening weapons! “Leave your clothes if you value your life,” What era is that line from?! I tried to resist them, but they started spouting gibberish before swinging their weapons at me. I thought, “This is it for me!” But then, a black-haired beauty appeared before me. She agilely swing her huge spear, and sent those men packing. As I respectfully thanked her, she began to name herself. “My name is Kan’u. My Lord, may we fight together and quell these wars?”​

Original Name: 恋姫†無双~ドキッ☆乙女だらけの三国志演義~
Alias Name: Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~
Duration: Very long (> 50 hours)
Release Date: JP 2007-01-26 / EN 2011-02-28
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Store:
Version: Completed
Language: English
Censorship: Uncensored
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - - -

20160429180744.jpg 13068.jpg 20160429180748.jpg 17989.jpg 13070.jpg 13069.jpg 20160429180753.jpg 17988.jpg 20160429180757.jpg 20160429180811.jpg 20160429180815.jpg

mtlk1308

May 18, 2017

Overview:

Kan’u, Chouhi, Shokatsuryou, Chouun, Bachou, and even Kouchuu!

Kazuto has fallen into a parallel world based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, where all of the generals are beautiful girls, and an exciting romantic comedy awaits!

There will be hardships, but there will be touching moments as well!

Developer/Publisher: (JAPANESSE)
Censorship: uncensored
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre: Strategy, Harem, Twins, Historical
* No DRM
* No Mosaics – completely uncensored!
* Strategy gameplay with Visual Novels elements
* Singleplayer
* Full Voice acting

Installation:

Download: -

View attachment 11189 View attachment 11190 View attachment 11191 View attachment 11192 View attachment 11193 View attachment 11194
thanks pro, it's full uncensored ??

kori

May 24, 2017
I am having Character(words) spacing issues, they like to overlap or just have odd spaces everywhere...?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Orion1759

Jun 20, 2017
Um I'm probably really blind, but maybe there needs to be a minor correction to the Installation. I looked in all three folders for the 'Koihime Musou.exe' and couldn't find it (found a 'koihime' icon though), then I thought maybe my Anti-Virus quarantined it without me notifying. Searched it and still couldn't find it, but then I noticed there was a lcsebody.exe and clicked on that, which is what opened up the game.

Maybe worth noting is I d/led from the MEGA link. Maybe the exe got accidentally changed from Koihime Musou to lcsebody or something. Anyway sorry for any inconvenience, thanks for the upload!.

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Um I'm probably really blind, but maybe there needs to be a minor correction to the Installation. I looked in all three folders for the 'Koihime Musou.exe' and couldn't find it (found a 'koihime' icon though), then I thought maybe my Anti-Virus quarantined it without me notifying. Searched it and still couldn't find it, but then I noticed there was a lcsebody.exe and clicked on that, which is what opened up the game.

Maybe worth noting is I d/led from the MEGA link. Maybe the exe got accidentally changed from Koihime Musou to lcsebody or something. Anyway sorry for any inconvenience, thanks for the upload!.
IDK maybe it had been quarantined tho dont think the game file name is Koihime Musou.exe it might be but i gave the name for reference there might be different name for it

Reactions: LegalCrime

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Installation:
Thank you for your hard work! 2 missing points though...
Note: I downloaded the game from a different source, but instructions should be the same.

Installation:

Also for the genre:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My bad :) I stopped to the 6th because I don't have stuff to run the 7th or the 8th :)
and btw the 4th was the one I prefered :)
Fair enough. That's actually a good reason to stop playing. Completely slipped my mind even though the same happened to me. XD
The 4th was my first. It will always have a special place in my heart.

Reactions: Cromushe

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Found a gamefaqs walkthrough

Walkthrough
It's not really necessary, but whatever.
There are (basicly) 3 girls endings + 1 harem ending.
The girls you have endings with are:
Kan'u
Chouchi
Shokatsuryou
All other girls should be considered as (nice) side stories tah don't
affect main stories.

To get Kan'u ending just choose her from "Home Base Phase" screen
every time you can until her portraint will become gold and unclickable.
Other ways to get it are:
choose her more times than other "trio" girls
don't choose any of them / get equal count of "dates" (i think, tested
0 dates version only).
That won't get you full CG of her though.

Chouchi and Shokatsuryou endings are equally easy to get (but not with
equal number of dates, you'll get Kan'u).

To get harem ending you have to get all three endings and get equal
number of dates with trio girls (I thinkk that at last 2 of them have
to be equal). Then you'll be given a choice who do you want to think
about. Choose "Think of everyone" to get harem ending.

If you lose a battle you can redo it with more troops so its pretty much impossible to lose.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Played this a few years ago, awesome game, 9/10, not as good as Sengoku Rance but I did get the feeling of "I don't care about the sex scenes I just wanna play the game" feel for this too.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes