Looking for a game that would like to create a Novel

tar8ik

Apr 27, 2018
Hello, my name is Tarik and im a novelist. I create E-Books and real novels. Currently i only publish my own E-Books but i am looking for someone to partner with. Someone with an idea or already made idea. If someone owns a Visual Novel and would like a E-Book Novel created out of the game or script you could contact me. You just give me the rights to write the games story(Maybe some changes, depending on the choices in game). And i will worry about the publishing part. I will also include your patreon if you have one. After we publish the Book. We will split the money made in stores. I love writing about love and lust. So if you would like a partner write me a message. Or contact me on Tar8ik@gmail.com. I accept multiple stories. I can create the Novel in a couple of days or even in one day depending on the length of the story. I will also take care of the Cover and artwork since im also a graphic designer. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes, Tarik

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Hello, my name is Tarik and im a novelist. I create E-Books and real novels. Currently i only publish my own E-Books but i am looking for someone to partner with. Someone with an idea or already made idea. If someone owns a Visual Novel and would like a E-Book Novel created out of the game or script you could contact me. You just give me the rights to write the games story(Maybe some changes, depending on the choices in game). And i will worry about the publishing part. I will also include your patreon if you have one. After we publish the Book. We will split the money made in stores. I love writing about love and lust. So if you would like a partner write me a message. Or contact me on Tar8ik@gmail.com. I accept multiple stories. I can create the Novel in a couple of days or even in one day depending on the length of the story. I will also take care of the Cover and artwork since im also a graphic designer. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes, Tarik
Sure, why not. I guess this could be interesting. I'm the creator of Blooming Love and since that's already a very story/dialouge heavy visual novel, I could see it working as a pure E-book too. It is an incest (sister-sister) lesbian love story though, so if that isn't your thing than I suppose it wouldn't work. The story also isn't entirely done yet, but the last update will be released around the end of this month I think.

You can check the game out here if you're interested:
Be prepared to be reading for several hours though, since it isn't exactly a short visual novel.

Let me know if you're interested in adapting the story. I would like to see the finished product before you public it though. If you're interested, I'm sure we can work something out.