Looking for a game where you can save the heroine(or multiple heroines) from bad endings or ntr situations. Must not have forced ntr.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... my recommendations aren't perfect but well, that's what it is:

-Netoria tactics: Fire emblem style combat in which you have to prevent the other characters from taking advantage of your girlfriend.

-Leane of legitimate crown: Strategy game in which if your generals get defeated they are captured and you have to rescue them. Warning: When ending act 1 (the game is divided in prologue, act 1 with the 4 factions and act 2 and 3) you need to max the loyalty of the main girl of your route to be able to prevent one forced NTR scene.

-Sengoku Rance: It can be added but depending on the route some bad stuff has to happen. But there are quite a few bad events to stop/prevent.

-Kichikuou Rance: Best game albeit old if you want to save heroines from bad endings, however it's a hard one and it's easy ro mess up the first few times you play it.

-A village targeted by barbarians: Two main heroines that can be taken away be it by barbarians or other characters, you can end up marrying both and you have to rescue them if captured.

-Daibanchou: Big bang age: This can also fit but I believe there is one or two characters in the game in which you kinda have to choose who to save (it is before they join your army and you had no relationship with them). Overall except 1 or 2 situations in which you will have to choose a between multiple characters who joins your army for the rest it fits the concept perfectly.

Overall it's hard to have absolutely nothing bad being forced in the game, cause it needs to show the dangers of the different worlds, but I think none of those games have a main heroine being forced to suffer anything bad.