Seeking Looking for a game with male protagonist and light ntr/cheating/rape elements (absolutely no VN)

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
I was wondering if someone could recommend a game where the (male) protagonist is aware and okay with the girl/girls ( wether they're in a relationship or is possible to sort of get into one ) having sex with others WITH MODERATION (i'm not looking for the classic NTR story where the girl gets "stolen" or "falls in love" with someone else), maybe to help the protaginst in some way, or with her/them getting assaulted or taken advantage of without it being a big deal story-wise (it would be perfect if don through battle sex). In any case, no matter what happens the girl/girls don't turn their back on the protagonist and still care for him.
There are some games that kinda get close to this, but maybe someone else has some titles i have't found yet. And please, no virtual novels.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Idk if you'd call it ntr, best i can come up with that premise is managment games

Club bifrost and monster girl black market are ones that come to mind

They're both prostitution games, the former is more vanilla since you end up with the girls anyways

The latter isnt since it's literally monster rape of your girls who then give birth, though the main female leads are seperate from the slaves, so idk if that counts

You can look in the same range of games, since they always involve 'willing' "ntr", even though by definition ntr is about love interests and not jus the girl you fucked being fucked by others aswell