Identify Looking for a game with mods

AceOfAlvie

Jul 6, 2017
About a year ago I got a game through this place. It wasn't a Ren'Py game, that I know for sure

Can't remember the name but I can remember details of it
The game was 3D though viewed from a slightly top-down(ish) perspective, point and click, it sort of played like Sims 1. The plot in a nutshell...your character suddenly awakes some sort of powers. If I remember right two female agents come to your house at the start. The powers being that you begin to influence/control characters. Somewhat like Dreams of Desire but without any actual fantasy details. You just have the powers and every other week or so one of the agents visits you at home.

The main character has a family consisting of a mother and sister, with incest content available.

From then on the game is a slight sandbox / dating sim where you do a cycle of Home > School > Free Time > Sleep > Repeat.
It had some mods that could be installed, namely making your character female/futa (by default your character is male with no possibility to select any other option) ...and other mods that if I recall correctly had pregnancies added or other sorts of interactions and overhaul the game looks and feels like it was made around 2005 but i'm still curious about it