Looking for a game

oldwolf

May 4, 2018
SO I am looking for a game I played a while ago. it was in black and white, you were an IT guy with a bit of a boss that you start to corrupt. the biggest thing I remember was that the office was a dungeon, not sure if anyone can help but it's worth a shot

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
it being black and white is really throwing me off. the only B&W game I'm aware of is

but the description dosent sound anything like what you're talking about

oldwolf

May 4, 2018
It might be colored, I am going off of an old memory. I know that the MC is male, and is working as an it guy

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
It might be colored, I am going off of an old memory. I know that the MC is male, and is working as an it guy
Had the option to talk to the boss via computer, take breaks and you were able to move the chair to a wall in order to spy the bathroom? Because it sounds like it was the game I'm thinking (which sadly I don't remember the name, the game screen was flickering like an old TV did)
EDIT: Found the game I was talking about. Took me a while lmao.

oldwolf

May 4, 2018
No, but that is in the right direction. you play as a male and your supervisor is a "bitch" that you are blackmailing. your office is a dungeon, you do random IT jobs for money and you sleep in your office. there are upgrades for your office to make it better that unlocks better paying jobs. I have been looking as well but with no luck... this might be a lost cause.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
My last shot is this one:
After all of this, I'm out of ideas. Sorry :/

oldwolf

May 4, 2018
That's the one.... and it's no longer being updated..... damn. but wow thanks for finding it!