Seeking Looking for a good dom game

Rob2021

May 11, 2021
Femdom, maledom, futadom, I don't especially care as long as its player dom.

I also need it to be a lightweight game, as my computer is not very good.

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Pale Carnations Long story with quite a bit of MC maledom, depending on your choices.
The Patriarch All female household trains male MC to take the role of the Dom of the house. Lots of spanking.
Wife Trainer Files Lots of consensual maldeom, depending on your choices, ranging from light to extreme.
Bondage Island BDSM vacation with a decently realistic approach to consensual maledom BDSM.
Lucretia's Legacy Turn women into your willing slaves to defeat an evil vampire. Do so quickly or he'll take the women for himself. Same author as Bondage Island, so includes somewhat realistic BDSM scenes.
Vae Victis All about maledom - fight, seduce, manipulate and optionally rape to take you kingdom back from various female rulers.
Deviant Discoveries Maldeom teacher turns his students (and others) into his subs. Somewhat odd mix of consensual BDSM and unconsensual body and mind-alteration.

Last edited:

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Pale Carnations Long story with quite a bit of MC maledom, depending on your choices.
The Patriarch All female household trains male MC to take the role of the Dom of the house. Lots of spanking.
Wife Trainer Files Lots of consensual maldeom, depending on your choices, ranging from light to extreme.
Bondage Island BDSM vacation with a decently realistic approach to consensual maledom BDSM.
Lucretia's Legacy Turn women into your willing slaves to fight defeat an evil vampire. Gotta be fast enough or he'll take the women for himself. Same author as Bondage Island.
Vae Victis All about maledom - fight, seduce, manipulate and optionally rape to take you kingdom back from various female rulers.
Deviant Discoveries Maldeom teacher turns his students (and others) into his subs. Somewhat odd mix of consensual BDSM and unconsensual body and mind-alteration.

I'm actually going to download Vae Victis right now ;)

Reactions: aura95

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Oh yeah, saw something about that in the desc...

"Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or seduce them to aid you with their skills and knowledge"

I'm pretty sure I don't need their aid so...

Dark pleasure it is :)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure I don't need their aid so...
If you wish to play the strategy game to its full extent, each Wench you defeat and allow to join to your council adds a special bonus but Wenches kept in the dungeon provide no bonuses (yet. I might change this later).

You may pick and choose which Wenches you wish to add to the council based on the bonuses they bring or how badly you wish to brutalize them in the dungeon, of course.

Reactions: Mack_Kane

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
I don't especially care as long as its player dom.
I want to gather all my courage to ask for the opposite:
i am a submissive girl looking for a game where i get dominated. dont care who or what it is.
is there anything? its the year of AI... any chance to find something like that?

i knew i am the minority, but maybe someone can help. ty

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i am a submissive girl looking for a game where i get dominated. dont care who or what it is.
is there anything? its the year of AI... any chance to find something like that?
of bestiality stuff?
i knew i am the minority, but maybe someone can help. ty
Depends on whether you're willing to include rape. Very easy to find games, especially Japanese, where MC gets gangraped until she's mindbroken and loves it. Quite a bit harder to find games with femsub MC but without any rape. Even harder if you exclude blackmail, financial coercion etc. You can start with these tags and then add or exclude others.

Reactions: halessa

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
No need to be shy, we're all happy perverts here ;)

Games aimed at female subs are certainly rare here to say the least. Two games that come to mind that could be interesting to you are Good Girl Gone Bad and Ladykiller in a Bind, both completed, both written by women, both offering submissive paths. Latter one is all lesbian, as far as I remember.
Same goes for Dog Days of Summer, which optionally lets the MC submit to a mistress (though last I played that path didn't have all that much content yet).

Couple more ideas:
Willingly
Sacred Profane
Luna's Fall from Grace
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations
Sluted
Last two contain optional bestiality scenes, though they're not necessarily all about being dominated.

Reactions: halessa

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
Not "all lesbian". The truple path has unavoidable sex with a man in the unpatched version. The solo paths are lesbian.
Ty. I am not lesbian. It can only be humilating to be forced into it. So.. I am curious about these games. ty