PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've never actually gone past the first chapter of this. I see there is no harem tag so are there penalties for testing the waters with everyone? Or is it better to just pick someone?
In the end you will choose one of the main LI for her ending... there are two Carli endings, one for high score and another that requires a score of 6. If you are pursuing Carli and end up in the shower scene, you have a score greater than 6 with her. That is NOT a bad thing. The shower scene is hot! Then, so is the rooftop scene that requires a 6 score. The illusive rooftop scene with Carli requires a score of 6, no more, no less. You need at least 6 score to have an ending with any given LI. There are some choices that will leave Mi-Do behind for her ending if you choose certain options. You will have the opportunity to "test the waters" with all of them before choosing. In the end, there can be only one. The game will let you know when you are making decisions that change the ending, like leaving Mi-Do out of the running to chase Carli or one of the others. By choosing a certain option that leaves Mi-Do out of the ending she will set up a special scene that you cannot obtain otherwise. So, play all the options, explore and enjoy, my friend. :devilish:

I had a huge, solo ? in my scene replays for a long time until another friend in this forum told me about the second Carli ending that requires 6 score with her. It's a bit of a balancing act to get that one right but I now have all of the scenes unlocked, both the super hot and the wrong turns as well.

In short, it takes five or six plays minimum to see all of the options. However, the story changes when you make different choices so you aren't exactly playing the same game again. There are parts that are the same in every version but many parts that will change according to your choices. There are also side girls to unlock as well as more nefarious endings. It's all about choices in Depraved Awakenings. So, I highly encourage you to play on. It's an awesome ride! So, explore, make choices, find an ending, then replay, make new choices and find a different ending... shampoo, rinse, repeat until you unlock all of the scenes in the replay gallery. I LOVE this game and still replay it after more than two dozen plays. TBH, the renders and animations are even better in Philly's latest, City of Broken Dreamers. But, I keep coming back for more fun and mystery with Mi-Do, Carli and Judy on the regular. I love my Philly Games!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: A small preview... Something to look forward to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No... this is not a harem story. You will have to choose one option for the ending. However, you can play the field a while to discover whom you really want. I kept playing and replaying until I found all of the options. There are quite a few. If you get stuck and need a point in the right direction, just stop by the forum here and ask.
Enjoy and peace out, Phat:devilish:

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In the end you will choose one of the main LI for her ending... there are two Carli endings, one for high score and another that requires a score of 6. If you are pursuing Carli and end up in the shower scene, you have a score greater than 6 with her. That is NOT a bad thing. The shower scene is hot! Then, so is the rooftop scene that requires a 6 score. The illusive rooftop scene with Carli requires a score of 6, no more, no less. You need at least 6 score to have an ending with any given LI. There are some choices that will leave Mi-Do behind for her ending if you choose certain options. You will have the opportunity to "test the waters" with all of them before choosing. In the end, there can be only one. The game will let you know when you are making decisions that change the ending, like leaving Mi-Do out of the running to chase Carli or one of the others. By choosing a certain option that leaves Mi-Do out of the ending she will set up a special scene that you cannot obtain otherwise. So, play all the options, explore and enjoy, my friend. :devilish:

I had a huge, solo ? in my scene replays for a long time until another friend in this forum told me about the second Carli ending that requires 6 score with her. It's a bit of a balancing act to get that one right but I now have all of the scenes unlocked, both the super hot and the wrong turns as well.

In short, it takes five or six plays minimum to see all of the options. However, the story changes when you make different choices so you aren't exactly playing the same game again. There are parts that are the same in every version but many parts that will change according to your choices. There are also side girls to unlock as well as more nefarious endings. It's all about choices in Depraved Awakenings. So, I highly encourage you to play on. It's an awesome ride! So, explore, make choices, find an ending, then replay, make new choices and find a different ending... shampoo, rinse, repeat until you unlock all of the scenes in the replay gallery. I LOVE this game and still replay it after more than two dozen plays. TBH, the renders and animations are even better in Philly's latest, City of Broken Dreamers. But, I keep coming back for more fun and mystery with Mi-Do, Carli and Judy on the regular. I love my Philly Games!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: A small preview... Something to look forward to...
View attachment 1942516 View attachment 1942517 View attachment 1942524 View attachment 1942526 View attachment 1942527 View attachment 1942528 View attachment 1942531

No... this is not a harem story. You will have to choose one option for the ending. However, you can play the field a while to discover whom you really want. I kept playing and replaying until I found all of the options. There are quite a few. If you get stuck and need a point in the right direction, just stop by the forum here and ask.
Enjoy and peace out, Phat:devilish:
Good thing I was quick on the scroll, I would have appreciated it if they were in a spoiler :) I guarantee I haven't seen 99% of those yet if any. I'm all about Judy so far I was just wondering if I was going to shoot myself in the foot in the prosses of figuring out who I wanted my main to be.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Good thing I was quick on the scroll, I would have appreciated it if they were in a spoiler :) I guarantee I haven't seen 99% of those yet if any. I'm all about Judy so far I was just wondering if I was going to shoot myself in the foot in the prosses of figuring out who I wanted my main to be.
Apologies for no spoiler seal. I just now went and did that. I responded when I was in the middle of several other messages and as soon as I hit post I thought to myself, "I should've put those images in a spoiler!" So, I went back and did that now for what it's worth. No worries about seeing a few spoiler images. There are a TON more to find. That was only 7 images from 5 H-scenes. There are a total of 45 scenes to unlock and they are all HOT! :devilish: I was just incentivizing you to proceed rather than quit. Apologies again for any unwanted spoilers. It's safe to look again now that I added the spoiler seal over the images. I usually do that. It simply slipped my mind when I was thinking of several things at once.:oops:

Judy is as good as any of the LI to start. Make sure to romance Christine in addition to Judy as they share endings, both good and well... you'll see. You don't get kicked out of the game with a big "game over" tag in your face when you make overly lewd or morally bankrupt decisions here. Although many of those choices will end the game sooner than making the more obviously good hearted choice. The results can get really kinky in a high depravity play or you can play more of a good hearted MC and be a gentleman and the game results in a different feel. Like I said earlier, I have played this game more than a couple dozen times now. In fact, I've lost count. To unlock everything there are good hearted, low depravity choices, high depravity nefarious and kinky choices and a whole lot of grey area in between. There's no right or wrong answers, just variations in how the game plays out.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: One other thing I should mention... With many of the choices in game, choices A, B and C all happen whether MC is there or not. If you go to see one person, you will miss the opportunity with another, just like real life. The world doesn't stop and wait so neither does this game. That is why it takes so many plays to see everything. There are many choices. Enjoy and choose wisely, my friend. :devilish: The results of some choices are evident fairly quickly while others stay hidden until much, much later but choices do matter in this game. Make a lot of saves. In titles like this I tend to save before all choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
oh so this is one of those games that wont open fullscreen in a 4k monitor uh?
The game is 1080p AFAIK. I have displayed it full screen on my 19" HP laptop, 44" Sony Bravia and on my tower with 1080p 24" curved Samsung monitor. This is an older game. You may need to adjust your next gen monitor back to 1080p to be able to see this game full screen. IDK. My Sony is 4K compatible but both of my computers are 1080p.

What I do know is that there is a "Full Screen" selection in the settings menu and the Ren'Py command to toggle between full screen and windowed mode is the "F" key. During game play if you see a windowed mode display, press the F key and the game does not change to full screen then you DO need to adjust your monitor settings to 1080p... at least for this and potentially other older titles. It's really easy to do. Just right click on your desktop, select display settings, move your mouse to the resolution selection field, click there and select 1920 X 1080. You can change it right back to the 4K settings afterward. It only takes a few seconds. I hope this helps.

The other thing I know is that this is an outstanding game which is well worth playing. I have played it many times, unlocked all the H-scenes, seen all of the story options and thoroughly enjoy it. I love my Philly Games!:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
from the op:

Carli top wife other answers are wrong
just played it again a while ago and what he say's is absolutely right. :sneaky:

a fantastic story, well drawn characters, replay value is guaranteed and with CoBD philly has proven that he just keeps getting better and better.:cool:

a masterpiece and one of my favorite games, I can only recommend it.(y)

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
from the op:

just played it again a while ago and what he say's is absolutely right. :sneaky:

a fantastic story, well drawn characters, replay value is guaranteed and with CoBD philly has proven that he just keeps getting better and better.:cool:

a masterpiece and one of my favorite games, I can only recommend it.(y)
I somewhat agree with that op statement because I do love Carli. I also love Mi-Do and Judy... Christine is pretty nice as well but Carli, Mi-Do and Judy are my favorites in no particular order. Carli and Judy have great H-scenes all throughout the game. The big payoff with Mi-Do is her ending. I played again and again and will play again in the future too. :devilish:

This is Philly's first title and takes the noir thriller to a whole new level IMHO. I also highly recommend Philly's latest game, City of Broken Dreamers. Philly has grown by leaps and bounds between Depraved Awakenings and CoBD. He's using Gen 8 character renders and custom backgrounds now, his story sensibilities are stronger than ever, his character development is superior, his renders are realistic and to die for hot and he has made the animations WAY smoother in the new game.

The animations in DA are more like a gif, a series of renders played in a sequence like the old time flip book animations. Philly is using a more advanced method now, more like an MP4 format and they are really smooth and highly detailed!:devilish:

In City of Broken Dreamers Philly does for the sci-fi, dystopian future/cyberpunk type genre what he did for the noir thriller genre in Depraved Awakenings. He takes the genre, uses familiar tropes so you know that it is based in that genre, turns it on it's head and greatly expands on the concept. Just like DA, the choices in CoBD make all the difference in how the story plays out for you. I highly recommend both titles because I love my Philly Games!!!:devilish:

Some preview images from CoBD...

Last edited:
Reactions: matschbirne
Apr 17, 2020
I saw the walk through didn't include everything being unlocked in the Gallery and became a bit confusing. I have attached my walk through here. Also I noticed there was Ren'py code missing on a recorded scene that caused it to not appear in the Gallery. Some instructions of how to add it into the Gallery are at the end of my walk through.
Thank you for your walkthrough!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Reactions: k4rma_x

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 149107

Overview:
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
Carli top wife other answers are wrong
Thread Updated: 2018-11-25
Release Date: 2018-11-24
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other game: City of Broken Dreamers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - MEGA2 - -
Android: MEGA - MEGA2 - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: -
ANDROID+WALKTHROUGH MOD

Patches:
Extras: - Walkthrough 2 - - Fan Sig 2 -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks for the MEDIAFIRE mirror @Hones and thanks @zer0sh0t for the walkthrough.

View attachment 102419 View attachment 149044 View attachment 102416 View attachment 102417 View attachment 102418 View attachment 102406 View attachment 149051 View attachment 149054 View attachment 149052
View attachment 149050 View attachment 149049 View attachment 149055 View attachment 149056 View attachment 149043 View attachment 149042 View attachment 102424 View attachment 102411 View attachment 102414
Is this game fun?
sounds kinda depresing

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this game fun?
sounds kinda depresing
I enjoy this title repeatedly. It is everything one would expect from a noir detective thriller yet elevated to something much more. There are tragic events but some rather satisfying endings. DA is far more than some fun for the sake of having a fuck romp. The story is rather intriguing with well developed characters. There are also some lighter moments and sexy good times throughout. The sex flows from the story and is not forced in like other AVN's. It is a natural part of the story.

So... is it fun? Well, that depends on your definition of fun.:unsure: It's not a carnival ride or non-stop party.
Is it well worth playing? Hell YES!!!:devilish: I enjoy it every time I play it!

There are three really good endings with the three main LI, Carli, Judy (and Christine together) and Mi-Do. As much as I love Judy and Carli, Mi-Do's ending is my favorite. But, I really like submissive women... There are also some not so good endings and other variations depending on MC's depravity. The walkthrough on the OP will help you with that or one of us here in forums can fill you in as you play and develop more specific questions. Long story shortened... I highly recommend DA and Philly's other title still in progress, City of Broken Dreamers. Philly Games are among the very best available. Certainly in my top five favorite AVN devs. The juice is definitely worth the squeeze!:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hope that helps. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes