Aug 2, 2021
Greetings friends and fellow Philly fans!:cool:(y)

I was just going back to play this again after finishing chapter 11 of Philly's City of Broken Dreamers (I highly recommend that title) and noticed I still have one scene left to unlock after ten or twelve plays of this game! I'm hoping for some help here...

Numerically, it's scene 29 of 45. It's after you make your choice for whom you will be with at the end of the game and falls between the scene with Carli in the shower and the scene with Mi-do by the pool.

The gray shaded image for the locked scene doesn't show the girl's face, just her bent over the couch with ample, round bum in full view. Her long, dark hair suggests that it is an alternate scene with Carli as my best guess. It's too late in the game for it to be Stella and even though Judy's hair is about the same length and could look darker than it's usual platinum blonde in gray shaded dark lighting, she has a smaller bum than the girl appearing in the scene in question. I'm also thinking it may be with Christine or Ms Turner, maybe even Kira. IDK... hence my asking for help. I've played out every possibility that I can think up and unlocked the rest of the game except this one scene. Knowing what options lead to that scene would be beneficial to me and most appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Vin :cool: (y)

Reactions: PapaPhat

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Hello les amis, donc voila une traduction en français de Depraved Awakening , j'ai adoré l'histoire, les personnages, les graphismes du jeu. Un vrai jeu avec une vrai histoire. Comme d'habitude traduit avec DeepL, et le choix de basculer entre le français et l'anglais. Mais j'ai butté sur les variables, il y a donc un peu de texte non traduit (env. 1%).
Mais cela ne gêne pas vraiment. De plus il y pas mal de fin possible, j'ai utilisé le "Walkthrough" pour pouvoir débloquer toutes les scènes, ce qui représente pas mal de temps de jeu, j'ai mis une vingtaine de jours pour le traduire.
Comme d'habitude, n'hésitez pas a faire vos remarques... Bon jeu

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305611_DepravedAwakening_V1.0_FR.rar

Hello friends, so here is a translation in french of Depraved Awakening, I loved the story, the characters, the graphics of the game. A real game with a real story. As usual translated with DeepL, and the choice to switch between French and English. But I ran into the variables, so there is a little bit of untranslated text (about 1%).
But it doesn't really bother you. Moreover, there is a lot of endings possible, I used the "Walkthrough" to be able to unlock all the scenes, which represents a lot of playing time, it took me about twenty days to translate it.
As usual, feel free to make your comments.... Have a good game

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305611_DepravedAwakening_V1.0_FR.rar
Sorry but it doesn't work. Bug on screens.rpy

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Greetings friends and fellow Philly fans!:cool:(y)

I was just going back to play this again after finishing chapter 11 of Philly's City of Broken Dreamers (I highly recommend that title) and noticed I still have one scene left to unlock after ten or twelve plays of this game! I'm hoping for some help here...

Numerically, it's scene 29 of 45. It's after you make your choice for whom you will be with at the end of the game and falls between the scene with Carli in the shower and the scene with Mi-do by the pool.

The gray shaded image for the locked scene doesn't show the girl's face, just her bent over the couch with ample, round bum in full view. Her long, dark hair suggests that it is an alternate scene with Carli as my best guess. It's too late in the game for it to be Stella and even though Judy's hair is about the same length and could look darker than it's usual platinum blonde in gray shaded dark lighting, she has a smaller bum than the girl appearing in the scene in question. I'm also thinking it may be with Christine or Ms Turner, maybe even Kira. IDK... hence my asking for help. I've played out every possibility that I can think up and unlocked the rest of the game except this one scene. Knowing what options lead to that scene would be beneficial to me and most appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Vin :cool: (y)
That's indeed Carli.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VicelloBalthazar

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love this game! Thanks to Aristos for the tips to locate the scene with Carli on the rooftop. I had some difficulty loading into Vin here on my new tower. So, this is the real me! Vin was my nom de guerre for adult content online (and still is on other venues) but I'm getting far too old to wear the mask around friends.
I love my Philly Games!
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Okay... got it unlocked... You were almost 100% correct.
Final scene that I needed is unlocked! Many thanks because I wouldn't have found this without your tips. :)
I copy-pasted the official game Walkthrough, and it was indeed explained in the excerpt I posted:

* If your score with Carli is 7 or under and you selected her from the diner you will get a scene on a roof top after speaking with Mi-do.
You have to select her at the diner, or the coffee shop as you called it.

I'm glad I could help. It's been over 2 years since the last time I played DA so I had to refresh my memory.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I copy-pasted the official game Walkthrough, and it was indeed explained in the excerpt I posted:

You have to select her at the diner, or the coffee shop as you called it.

I'm glad I could help. It's been over 2 years since the last time I played DA so I had to refresh my memory.
Hell... I must've looked right over that line in the guide! Haha:D (Yes, I've read/used it.)
I've been back to this world a few dozen times in between City of Broken Dreamers updates. I'm still in love with all the girls, Carli, Judy, Christina and Mi-do are all rather fond memories that I enjoy revisiting. I often pass on Venus to revisit Carli in VR during CoBD. I installed the "Psych" two part short kinetic VN featuring Carli as your therapist as well. Now THAT is my kind of therapy!:cool:(y)
It was difficult to see that amazing rooftop scene as the "consolation prize" for choosing Carli with a lower score! It wasn't quite as long as the shower scene but it was definitely...
HOT!!!:devilish: HOT!!! :devilish: HOT!!! :devilish: HOT!!! :devilish: HOT!!! :devilish:
Thanks again for the assist! :cool:(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Guys the game isn't starting for me.... It opens in the main menu but crashes when clicked on start

Traceback:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 256, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Help?

• Thinking Face

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Still confused about how to trigger the Lynn/Christina threesome. To summarize:

• I've got high lust and score with Christina.
  • I talked to Lynn at the bar with Eddie.
  • I went to the bar with Hollis.
No matter what I do, Christina always runs off and I never get the option to pursue the threesome. What am I doing wrong?
Just choose to stay in the bar

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my new walkthrough for the game. I hope with it you will all be able to enjoy every scene.
Time to replay the game...

Enjoy the game,
Mr. Bubu

xMeganJ99x

Apr 11, 2022
It's a fantastic game with a titillating, action-packed, and sex-filled tale, as well as fantastic graphics and animations. The sex and ladies scenes are steamy. Each character is well-developed and presented to fulfil their respective roles in the plot. The way the player's decisions affect the tale is also fantastic. This is without a doubt one of my favourite games, as well as one of the greatest available.

Mar 24, 2022
It's a fantastic game with a titillating, action-packed, and sex-filled tale, as well as fantastic graphics and animations. The sex and ladies scenes are steamy. Each character is well-developed and presented to fulfil their respective roles in the plot. The way the player's decisions affect the tale is also fantastic. This is without a doubt one of my favourite games, as well as one of the greatest available.
Have to agree with you there. When I first got into VNs around the time COVID forced the initial US lockdown, this was one of the first games I picked up on Steam (CoBD was another) and it's been one of my favorite VNs since. My loyalty has switched to Mi-do from Carli (who was my initial LI) in the many months since but I've never stop enjoying this game.

Then CoBD took the genre to a whole new level in my opinion. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
can you have a harem or do you only get one girl?
You can romance multiple girls and have sex with all of them. However, you have to choose who you will end up with at the end of the game. There are also a few bad ending options as well but there are three main happy endings... Carli with a sexy scene in your office (and a potential surprise, see image below for a hint), Mi-Do with sex on a speed boat in the middle of the ocean and the Judy and Christina ending with... you guessed it... another sexy scene with both Judy and Christina. There are multiple threesome options along the way and plenty of great sexy scenes. But, there is no big orgy scene anywhere. The story is the primary focus of Philly Games. The sex is a natural byproduct of the relationships you develop with the ladies you meet in game. Your choices make all the difference here... that is to say you choose how the story unfolds with every major decision you make. This is not your usual click, click, fap, click, click, fap type of fare. Yet, there is no shortage of sex. Once scenes are unlocked, you may replay them as often as you like from the gallery in the menu.

Here are a few sample images I snapped in game...
This is Judy...
Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 2_07_46 AM.png
and, Mi-Do
Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 2_52_37 AM.png
Christina and Judy at the beach. This view shows their current scores...
Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 2_24_23 AM.png
When we first meet Carli...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 00.40.48.54.png
Threesome with Carli and Stella...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 00.42.27.79.png
And, the closest thing to an orgy in this game is Carli's surprise where she invites Christina and Judy to join in for sex...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 00.46.11.91.png
One last look at Carli from the scene that was the most challenging for me to unlock, the rooftop scene...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 00.43.22.15.png
Ok, Carli... I'll take you any way I can have you!:whistle:
Hope this helps you. Very worthwhile game to play. Great story with multiple endings... enjoy!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes