Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys im missing 1 achievement where we have to get christina killed how do i do that how do i get her killed??

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Replayed this game again yesterday, fantastic game.

Beautiful renders, smooth animation, great story.

10/10

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Do, keep in mind, if You favor one girl over another, it leads to a different ending ;)
i played acting lessons and being a dik , i think i know how this goes...ah...damn i just finished episode 8 of BAD and need to wipe my mind somehow

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, I just did Mi-do's route for the very first time ever, I can now honestly say, she's my new #1 in this game and dethroned Carli. I've never switched LIs in any VN ever, but I wanted to do her route, and it's phenomenal, and being all loving and soft to her after all the shit she's gone through, it really warms my heart.

screenshot0250.png

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Well, I just did Mi-do's route for the very first time ever, I can now honestly say, she's my new #1 in this game and dethroned Carli. I've never switched LIs in any VN ever, but I wanted to do her route, and it's phenomenal, and being all loving and soft to her after all the shit she's gone through, it really warms my heart.

You are EVERYWHERE LOL

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You are EVERYWHERE LOL
I frequent at least 20 different threads per day, and it also helps since I work at home, so I'm free on less busier days to be here. Today (and yesterday) are both days where I've been here a lot, but yup, I'm not quite omnipresent, but close. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hiddink

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Just by looking at the screens graphics look promising, the story not my thing though.
I read in genre step daughter, that's bland incest, fake incest. Why to be afraid of the real thing?
Cuz the real thing is FUBAR and creates monsters like King Justin Bieber from Game of Thrones

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes