Dec 8, 2021
I have some questions, if anyone can answer me, I will be very grateful

does this game have ntr, that is, a girl having intimacy with a man other than the mc?

which girls have their endings?

Carli is still a prostitute and having sex with others after meeting the mc?

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
I have some questions, if anyone can answer me, I will be very grateful

does this game have ntr, that is, a girl having intimacy with a man other than the mc?

which girls have their endings?

Carli is still a prostitute and having sex with others after meeting the mc?
No NTR as such, but you will see one scene with one of your girls before she gets acquainted with MC, and there will be a few nods to girls' past sex life. However, I'd like to warn you about Mi-do - she may get harsh treatment from one of the antagonists, depending on how you play. All main girls - Carli, Judy and Mi-do - have their endings. As for Carlie's affairs, it's unclear, if I'm honest, but nothing visual in that regard either.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
No NTR as such, but you will see one scene with one of your girls before she gets acquainted with MC, and there will be a few nods to girls' past sex life. However, I'd like to warn you about Mi-do - she may get harsh treatment from one of the antagonists, depending on how you play. All main girls - Carli, Judy and Mi-do - have their endings. As for Carlie's affairs, it's unclear, if I'm honest, but nothing visual in that regard either.
Thanks for answer

Reactions: RomanBH

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Still confused about how to trigger the Lynn/Christina threesome. To summarize:

• I've got high lust and score with Christina.
  • I talked to Lynn at the bar with Eddie.
  • I went to the bar with Hollis.
No matter what I do, Christina always runs off and I never get the option to pursue the threesome. What am I doing wrong?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone have a backup file with all the scenes in the gallery unlocked?
after my first play through and I have maybe 65% of the chosen LI scenes unlocked (via slightly off choices) is really the biggest complaint I have re DA (not to mention) the scenes not accessible for the various other interests that are not the ”chosen” LI

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that story was very good...at the beginning, but later it went quite over the top and a bit crappy.
I loved it when the MC behaved quite like a normal guy but then after the Mi Do husband death there was a lot of nonsense and bad stories with fights and shit.
But anyway i like it for the girls stories even if the main story became some bad comic book scenario.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Might be crazy-played this one quite awhile ago so don’t remember clearly-but isn’t one of the bad ends arguably NTR since it involved the girls having a train run on them in a sex club? Or am I remembering a different game?

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
Might be crazy-played this one quite awhile ago so don’t remember clearly-but isn’t one of the bad ends arguably NTR since it involved the girls having a train run on them in a sex club? Or am I remembering a different game?
You're not totally wrong, there was bad ending with two girls, but they were fucking dildo, not dicks. So no Ntr

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
You're not totally wrong, there was bad ending with two girls, but they were fucking dildo, not dicks. So no Ntr
I’m pretty sure it was real dicks in a sex club(Like they were being pimped out) but your version helps me sleep better at night than mine:ROFLMAO:

B0B5A6EC-5EC3-405B-A1E8-EFFF146DB92D.gif
And I’m not replaying it to scar myself all over again anytime soon so let’s go with dildos:LOL:
3E192A2B-A0B9-4290-B6AA-001B0E7E6202.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanBH
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes