Mar 24, 2022
You can romance multiple girls and have sex with all of them. However, you have to choose who you will end up with at the end of the game. There are also a few bad ending options as well but there are three main happy endings... Carli with a sexy scene in your office (and a potential surprise, see image below for a hint), Mi-Do with sex on a speed boat in the middle of the ocean and the Judy and Christina ending with... you guessed it... another sexy scene with both Judy and Christina. There are multiple threesome options along the way and plenty of great sexy scenes. But, there is no big orgy scene anywhere. The story is the primary focus of Philly Games. The sex is a natural byproduct of the relationships you develop with the ladies you meet in game. Your choices make all the difference here... that is to say you choose how the story unfolds with every major decision you make. This is not your usual click, click, fap, click, click, fap type of fare. Yet, there is no shortage of sex. Once scenes are unlocked, you may replay them as often as you like from the gallery in the menu.

Here are a few sample images I snapped in game...
This is Judy...
View attachment 1797332
and, Mi-Do
View attachment 1797333
Christina and Judy at the beach. This view shows their current scores...
View attachment 1797334
When we first meet Carli...
View attachment 1797346
Threesome with Carli and Stella...
View attachment 1797347
And, the closest thing to an orgy in this game is Carli's surprise where she invites Christina and Judy to join in for sex...
View attachment 1797349
One last look at Carli from the scene that was the most challenging for me to unlock, the rooftop scene...
View attachment 1797352
Ok, Carli... I'll take you any way I can have you!:whistle:
Hope this helps you. Very worthwhile game to play. Great story with multiple endings... enjoy!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
It's most likely going to be the same way at the end of COBD too, where you'll have the list of girls you have the highest scores with, and you'll have to pick one of them as your final girl.

For so long I was loyal to Carli, until I gave in and tried Mi-do's route. Never looked back after that.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
what is the incest here?
Apologies if you were expecting actual incest. It's the potential step-dad, step-daughter relationship between MC and Judy that wins the incest flag here. Not 100% incest considering that MC and Judy are not related by blood but this kind of thing still creeps out folks that avoid incest regardless, hence the tag. Hope that helps. Personally, I'm not into labels.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Judy... Love you Judy :love: Love Philly Games too! :devilish:
Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 2_05_36 AM.png

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Apologies if you were expecting actual incest. It's the potential step-dad, step-daughter relationship between MC and Judy that wins the incest flag here. Not 100% incest considering that MC and Judy are not related by blood but this kind of thing still creeps out folks that avoid incest regardless, hence the tag. Hope that helps. Personally, I'm not into labels.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Judy... Love you Judy :love: Love Philly Games too! :devilish:
View attachment 1869979
Dev didn't forget Judy in his next game :KEK:
screenshot0007.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dev didn't forget Judy in his next game :KEK:
View attachment 1869982
Love Judy... and Carli... and Mi-Do... and... well, you get the idea... Big Sonja fan too! Katie is my favorite in CoBD but it seems that every time I post an image of Sonja or make a positive comment about her, someone has to call her a gorilla like Ellen does. Pisses me off. I love that Sonja calls her favorite pistol Judy and her souped-up assault rifle Stella. :devilish: She should have a grenade launcher called Carli because Carli is da bomb!:devilish:

Reactions: JETracktor

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Love Judy... and Carli... and Mi-Do... and... well, you get the idea... Big Sonja fan too! Katie is my favorite in CoBD but it seems that every time I post an image of Sonja or make a positive comment about her, someone has to call her a gorilla like Ellen does. Pisses me off. I love that Sonja calls her favorite pistol Judy and her souped-up assault rifle Stella. :devilish: She should have a grenade launcher called Carli because Carli is da bomb!:devilish:

Sonja is a pretty nice Aliens reference so I don't see why you should hate her. The way she talks is amusing, very alike original Vasquez :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sonja is a pretty nice Aliens reference so I don't see why you should hate her. The way she talks is amusing, very alike original Vasquez :KEK:
As for DA... My favorites are Mi-Do, Judy and Carli... not necessarily in that order or any order... I love all three. I like Christina and enjoy Stella but Judy, Carli and Mi-Do... I love!
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 00.43.22.15.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 17.57.26.79.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 17.59.10.40.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 17.58.16.11.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 17.58.29.22.png Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 1_41_23 AM.png Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 1_42_34 AM.png Depraved Awakening 6_1_2020 2_24_23 AM.png

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Exquisite play :sneaky:, highly exposed lust, I would have liked a bit more of BDSM :devilish:, but with the exposed one it was very appropriate. Thanks for the game :D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello :D , yes right now I am downloading and preparing to play this game that seems to be very good :cool:.

And I already like these Shannon and Teri, even before I met her. :devilish:
Gotta train Shanlon hard. She's an uber cunt. I don't use that term often or loosely, Meredith White is another that fully earns it in CoBD. Teri is the ideal sub IMHO. Would be nice to have Teri and dump Shanlon. But, if you are up to putting a bitch in her place... you should enjoy Shanlon intensely. Shanlon is the one you go to for taking your shit day out on someone else, if you follow me.

TBH, I prefer Katie, the doctor. She has that sweetness I crave. Katie will do whatever I ask.:devilish:

Depraved Awakening is Philly's first AVN and really delivers the goods. Great renders and even better story. I've always enjoyed noir when it is done well and DA does it extremely well. :devilish: CoBD has more of a cyberpunk, future dystopian atmosphere. Even though that genre is well worn, Philly does it right with his unique story telling, outstanding scene and character renders, even improved video quality in the latest game. It has a bit of a Blade Runner feel but it is totally original. Don't mean to sound like a shill but I really love my Philly Games. :cool:(y) Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Gotta train Shanlon hard. She's an uber cunt. I don't use that term often or loosely, Meredith White is another that fully earns it in CoBD. Teri is the ideal sub IMHO. Would be nice to have Teri and dump Shanlon. But, if you are up to putting a bitch in her place... you should enjoy Shanlon intensely. Shanlon is the one you go to for taking your shit day out on someone else, if you follow me.

TBH, I prefer Katie, the doctor. She has that sweetness I crave. Katie will do whatever I ask.:devilish:

Depraved Awakening is Philly's first AVN and really delivers the goods. Great renders and even better story. I've always enjoyed noir when it is done well and DA does it extremely well. :devilish: CoBD has more of a cyberpunk, future dystopian atmosphere. Even though that genre is well worn, Philly does it right with his unique story telling, outstanding scene and character renders, even improved video quality in the latest game. It has a bit of a Blade Runner feel but it is totally original. Don't mean to sound like a shill but I really love my Philly Games. :cool:(y) Cheers!
You are not a shill, the game is amazing. It's the one of the best VNs I have come across, and he is only getting better. City of Broken Dreams has so much atmosphere and he is really good at writing interesting characters that you get emotionally atttached to.

• Red Heart

Sedaisan

May 18, 2022
Just finished this amazing game. It's been sitting in my Steam for awhile now, I bought it on sale a few months ago. Used this site for the much needed Patch.

Man, cherish this baby like a fine wine. What an ending... loved the story and the mystery... Stayed as faithful as possible to a lusty Judy. Loved how the walkthrough was just a guide for max scenes and not a specific path. I found myself choosing the opposite of what was highlighted half the time.

Can't wait to play again and focus on Carli for that Sam Spade noir-like experience. HIGHLY Recommended.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've never actually gone past the first chapter of this. I see there is no harem tag so are there penalties for testing the waters with everyone? Or is it better to just pick someone?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes