Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
You can choose to not fuck Carli the whore at the beginning but you cant choose not to fuck Stella just hours after her husband did a 25 story face plant out the window. You were investigating her cheating on the husband, her bullshit excuses dont match the photo proof you have and yet you are not given a choice to fuck her or not...

Yea, makes perfect sense.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You can choose to not fuck Carli the whore at the beginning but you cant choose not to fuck Stella just hours after her husband did a 25 story face plant out the window. You were investigating her cheating on the husband, her bullshit excuses dont match the photo proof you have and yet you are not given a choice to fuck her or not...

Yea, makes perfect sense.
Yes, you can avoid sex with Stella. One... you can avoid confronting your former boss and the entire scene plays differently with no sex with Stella. Two... You CAN say no to Stella. Besides... Stella is under the influence of a rather powerful drug that is ramping up her sexual desire to an insane level. She cannot help herself. She loves her husband dearly yet the drug is controlling Stella's libido.

Hope that helps clarify things a bit, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How much incest in in this game
Officially? Zero. MC has the opportunity to romance his step daughter Judy which some may view as incest but it actually isn't, at least from a legal stance. I won't debate morality here. MC does have the option to bypass the sexual content with his step daughter if you find it objectionable. But, for me, Judy is NOT MC's bloodline and too adorable to pass up.
I LOVE Judy!

Hope that helps friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Officially? Zero. MC has the opportunity to romance his step daughter Judy which some may view as incest but it actually isn't, at least from a legal stance. I won't debate morality here. MC does have the option to bypass the sexual content with his step daughter if you find it objectionable. But, for me, Judy is NOT MC's bloodline and too adorable to pass up.
I LOVE Judy!

Hope that helps friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
thank you

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thank you
Sure :) Glad to assist :) Others have done the same for me so I'm just paying it forward. MrBubu was the one who wrote the fan walkthrough. He's the one who hipped me to the steps I sent you.
Just put up a new message if you need a hand with Victoria's spellbound path. It's actually much easier than her romance path but there are a few points to make sure you hit.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Simply the best game I've played so far, with amazing scenes and the story is fantastic!! I'm sad it's over but I'll play it again with other paths damn I wanted the game to continue but everything has a beginning and an end this game will always be a classic on the site. :cool:
It is a well developed game and highly recommended.
I was saddened by Stella's death :cry::cry:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I enjoy this title repeatedly. It is everything one would expect from a noir detective thriller yet elevated to something much more. There are tragic events but some rather satisfying endings. DA is far more than some fun for the sake of having a fuck romp. The story is rather intriguing with well developed characters. There are also some lighter moments and sexy good times throughout. The sex flows from the story and is not forced in like other AVN's. It is a natural part of the story.

So... is it fun? Well, that depends on your definition of fun.:unsure: It's not a carnival ride or non-stop party.
Is it well worth playing? Hell YES!!!:devilish: I enjoy it every time I play it!

There are three really good endings with the three main LI, Carli, Judy (and Christine together) and Mi-Do. As much as I love Judy and Carli, Mi-Do's ending is my favorite. But, I really like submissive women... There are also some not so good endings and other variations depending on MC's depravity. The walkthrough on the OP will help you with that or one of us here in forums can fill you in as you play and develop more specific questions. Long story shortened... I highly recommend DA and Philly's other title still in progress, City of Broken Dreamers. Philly Games are among the very best available. Certainly in my top five favorite AVN devs. The juice is definitely worth the squeeze!:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hope that helps. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
1. This might be an unpopular opinion but I think Christine and Mi-Do are well hotter to me than Carli and Judy. Hell even I found that slut Kira was hot asf like that Hospital sex with hot and it's funny you can fuck her then reject her offer. She deserves that for tricking us earlier in the story.

2. Mi-Do route was honestly my favorite in the game and her sex scenes are depravity or not are hot are asf. Yeah there is I like submissive women as so that mostly played a factor lol.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
1. This might be an unpopular opinion but I think Christine and Mi-Do are well hotter to me than Carli and Judy. Hell even I found that slut Kira was hot asf like that Hospital sex with hot and it's funny you can fuck her then reject her offer. She deserves that for tricking us earlier in the story.

2. Mi-Do route was honestly my favorite in the game and her sex scenes are depravity or not are hot are asf. Yeah there is I like submissive women as so that mostly played a factor lol.
I like Christine and love Judy and Carli but Mi-Do is hands down my favorite. Her ending at sea is my favorite part of the entire game! LOVE Mi-Do!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

ahyes211

Mar 24, 2020
The games pretty good, I only used two slots for my playthrough, and I believe there's only one true ending(??) I'm not sure about one of the endings since I wasn't really interested in the girl (honestly forgot her name but she's the neighbor.) I thought the start was slow but then once I got into the meat of it the time really flew by! I'd rate it a solid 8/10, I don't know I didn't really feel like this game stuck out at first (of course it got good later on though!) but overall, I enjoyed the game! So I'd gladly recommend it to anyone who can get past the first 20 minutes.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The games pretty good, I only used two slots for my playthrough, and I believe there's only one true ending(??) I'm not sure about one of the endings since I wasn't really interested in the girl (honestly forgot her name but she's the neighbor.) I thought the start was slow but then once I got into the meat of it the time really flew by! I'd rate it a solid 8/10, I don't know I didn't really feel like this game stuck out at first (of course it got good later on though!) but overall, I enjoyed the game! So I'd gladly recommend it to anyone who can get past the first 20 minutes.
With only two save slots you likely missed 80% of the game. There are 3 main LI endings and several other not so good endings as well as multiple pathways through the game. Check the replay gallery and you will see what I mean when you view all of the scenes you missed. Best way to play is to play all the way through making saves at major choices along the way then replay and make different choices for different outcomes. By making different choices the gameplay changes along with how the story plays out. There are two endings for Carli, one requiring a score of 7 or higher and another that requires exactly 6 score. There is a shared ending with Judy and Christina together and the third LI ending is with lovely and sumptuous Mi-Do, my personal favorite of all. There are some strange endings as well as variations on several of the endings depending on MC's depravity score if it is high or low. Depravity is measured by the game but not shown in game to the player. There are certain choices that generate depravity and others that reduce it. If you are in doubt of what choices those are there is a walkthrough available on the OP and many fans right here in forums to help you.

If you aren't ready for round two just yet then take a break, play something else and come back after a while. I have played through this title more times than I can count and enjoy it every time. Philly has a newer game that is even better rendered with improved animations and a rather intriguing story called City of Broken Dreamers that you may also enjoy. There is a link to that game on the OP as well. Hope this helps you.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is the scene here animated or just a picture?
Yes, these are animated H-scenes. This being Philly's first game, started back in 2017 and finished in 2018, it is rendered in an earlier version of Ren'Py and the animations are done more in a .gif style format. So, they aren't quite as smooth as the newer games are now. Philly is using more of an .mp4 type format now in City of Broken Dreamers and the animations are high resolution and ultra smooth. That said, the animations in Depraved Awakening are still much smoother than other similar animations produced at that time. The renders are all custom Philly models, nothing off the shelf. That is another reason Philly is one the top AVN devs and also one of my all time favorites. The stories are intriguing, the characters are lifelike and the sex is H.O.T. hot! I highly recommend Philly Games titles. Enjoy, my friends.:devilish:
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Renfield42069

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
hello, i'm little curious the Mac version if i download it, i can play it on my ipad or its only for PC Apple?
MacOSX and IOS are different operative systems (albeit related), so you cant.
For comparison, Android and Linux are also related, but you cant use Linux version of game on Android powered phone.
PS, I don't know if there is some equivalent of JoiPlay in IOS (it's renpy/rpgm emulatior for Android).

Last edited:
Reactions: poiadenxeromm

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there going to be a second part?
DA is complete as is. There are multiple paths and multiple endings. Unless you can select to replay every scene in the gallery, you have not seen every possibility.

There is no sequel to DA. There are a couple of short kinetic AVN that were released on patreon but those are independent stories that use Philly characters from DA his other game.

The current game is City of Broken Dreamers, available from it's own thread here at F95 or Philly's patreon. DA was a Noir detective story, CoBD has a future dystopian sci fi them in a cyberpunk style (the story genre, not the game by CDPR.) If you liked the quality of DA then you should LOVE CoBD as Philly has really stepped up his dev game by leaps and bounds in the current title. It does have a similar format to the game as in multiple LI that you can freely romance throughout the gameplay to know who you want to choose for the end game as your lover. Or, like me who has played both titles dozens of times, you can make multiple plays to uncover all of the games secrets and choose different LI each time. There are some consequences to many of the choices and all of the major choices have an affect on how the story plays out. So, here again, you choose how the story ends through your choices in game. Just like this forum, there are always those of us who love and replay Philly games frequently to help you along the way. There is always someone there to answer questions and point you in the right direction. Enjoy!

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes