antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
The story is good. Love the game but hate the animation and some characters seem to have less scenes than others

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The story is good. Love the game but hate the animation and some characters seem to have less scenes than others
Dude! The animations used in this title are from a much older version of Ren'Py and use much older assets than what is available now! They work more like .gif files than the more recent move to .mp4 type animations. This game was completed four years ago! You cannot expect it to have the longer, more fluid animations of games that just released this year!

If you want smooth as silk, up to date animations in vivid definition, check out Philly's latest game, City of Broken Dreamers. DA was his first ever attempt at making an AVN game! You will see the improvements he's made over time for both rendering and animation in his latest title.

Also, you cannot unlock all of the content in any Philly Games title in a single play. You must replay and make different choices to see all of the scene options. Go to the main title page and click on the "Scene Gallery." If you have unlocked all of the content, you will see all 45 of the available animation replay options available. Any ??? or blurred out images mean that you have not unlocked that scene. The same holds true for CoBD as well.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Did you find either of these endings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reij

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Dude! The animations used in this title are from a much older version of Ren'Py and use much older assets than what is available now! They work more like .gif files than the more recent move to .mp4 type animations. This game was completed four years ago! You cannot expect it to have the longer, more fluid animations of games that just released this year!

If you want smooth as silk, up to date animations in vivid definition, check out Philly's latest game, City of Broken Dreamers. DA was his first ever attempt at making an AVN game! You will see the improvements he's made over time for both rendering and animation in his latest title.

Also, you cannot unlock all of the content in any Philly Games title in a single play. You must replay and make different choices to see all of the scene options. Go to the main title page and click on the "Scene Gallery." If you have unlocked all of the content, you will see all 45 of the available animation replay options available. Any ??? or blurred out images mean that you have not unlocked that scene. The same holds true for CoBD as well.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Did you find either of these endings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info and yes I found all. I will the cobd a try

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Yeah one my first games , that played around.

if only other developers were mote like this one. sex scenes with meat since update 9 or so. no like other that update 16 and nothing.

the redeners keep being above that good, even now after 5 years or more .

good game

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
too bad you can not be a female protagonist. Game looks great and story sounds awesome.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Bruh, i havent played this in years and i forgot how much it feels like some kind of fem protag corruption game, i really tried not to fuck with Judy, but the game doesnt give a fuck(like with the wine first night, if you choose not to drink, the game still assumes that you got drunk and groped her, it was like in the first release and its still not fixed), the drug thingy is a cheap plot point imo, the story in general is good and the dialogues are great but the choices you make sometimes are just illusions wich is annoying af.
I know some people are really into father/daughter incest, but its so "last decade" for me, i cant stand it at this point, it was like in every game when this one came out, what i like the most about BADIK in comparsion is that everything is optional, you can fuck everyone or you can ignore stuff that you dont like.(here you can skip fucking a whore, but molesting your "daughter" nah, that essential).

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
what i like the most about BADIK in comparsion is that everything is optional, you can fuck everyone or you can ignore stuff that you dont like.(here you can skip fucking a whore, but molesting your "daughter" nah, that essential).
At least Judy is not Jake's daughter. She is his ex-wife's daughter from her previous marriage and during the course of the marriage with his ex-wife Jake barely saw Judy home because she was at the college. Several times Philly harshly roasted incest games and their fans in DA. As for BAD, it gives us even less freedom of choice. For instance, you are forced into either fucking Q or getting force-fed a used condom, intimate scenes with M in early episodes and babysitting her in later ones are also mandatory.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
At least Judy is not Jake's daughter. She is his ex-wife's daughter from her previous marriage and during the course of the marriage with his ex-wife Jake barely saw Judy home because she was at the college. Several times Philly harshly roasted incest games and their fans in DA. As for BAD, it gives us even less freedom of choice. For instance, you are forced into either fucking Q or getting force-fed a used condom, intimate scenes with M in early episodes and babysitting her in later ones are also mandatory.
Who is M? If its Maya, you arent forced to fuck her. Does the condom even exist? Didnt Q choose to go without condom so it was just "pretend" condom that you eat?
Either way its hardly comparable to fucking your step-daughter, there is no reason for you to be forced to fuck her, it should have been gated behind "depravity" since you already have that stat, you have an option to decline fucking a whore when "Kira" offers you a reward, but cant decline fucking your daughter is ridiculous, you cant really compare it to forced hazing in college wich is pretty organic to the story.
And before you say "drugs", if you can decline sex other times it does not make sense that you cant in this situation.
BADIK also has like 10-15 girls and its more of a "slice of life" thingy while DA is a story focused game with less "love interests", i havent finished BADIK yet, but i'm pretty sure you can avoid all sex up to chapter 6 or so atleast.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
A real man will readily swallow a used condom if it means preserving his integrity

Reactions: brabb
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes