jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
I'm on Mac trying to play the game, but can't open the app. Below is the error message. Any help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: CoreAudio error (OpenAComponent): -50

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Musicology/Desktop/Games/untitled folder/Unmentionables/games/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Musicology/Desktop/Games/untitled folder/Unmentionables/games/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 474, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "/Users/Musicology/Desktop/Games/untitled folder/Unmentionables/games/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1550, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "/Users/Musicology/Desktop/Games/untitled folder/Unmentionables/games/DepravedAwakening.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 766, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen/renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3951)
check_error()
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen/renpy.audio.renpysound.c:955)
raise Exception(e)
Exception: CoreAudio error (OpenAComponent): -50

Darwin-22.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Depraved Awakening 1.0

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hi there! may i ask who's the female main role, is it judy or that blonde in the very first pic whose boyfriend was killed by the mc early in the game. i played the game few years ago and stopped at a point where that blonde killed a cop,

i don't remember what disturped me that i stopped playing but kinda want to try again if that blonde has the female main role or at least a decent content, i just don't like young ppl having sex

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
hi there! may i ask who's the female main role, is it judy or that blonde in the very first pic whose boyfriend was killed by the mc early in the game. i played the game few years ago and stopped at a point where that blonde killed a cop,

i don't remember what disturped me that i stopped playing but kinda want to try again if that blonde has the female main role or at least a decent content, i just don't like young ppl having sex
I think you are confusing DA with some other game. This MC don't kill anyone early in game, nor does the blonde kill any cop at all.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think you are confusing DA with some other game. This MC don't kill anyone early in game, nor does the blonde kill any cop at all.
The blonde in the first pic (The Dragon) does kill a cop in the game, or at least it is suggested that she does when she is pulled over, although that scene is not shown to us.
She also has sort of a gangster boyfriend or mentor or something who was killed by someone else. We see that in a flashback, but the MC has nothing to do with it.

Answering Phantombeast's question, actually there is no main female character in the game, at least from a romantic point of view since the MC can pursue or avoid all of them. However, storywise it can be argued that first Carli (in the shower in the second pic), and secondly Mido (the Asian girl) are the most important female characters in the game.
Sadly for you, the blonde woman's role in the story is secondary,. Besides, she's one of our enemies.

Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The blonde in the first pic (The Dragon) does kill a cop in the game, or at least it is suggested that she does when she is pulled over, although that scene is not shown to us.
She also has sort of a gangster boyfriend or mentor or something who was killed by someone else. We see that in a flashback, but the MC has nothing to do with it.

Answering Phantombeast's question, actually there is no main female character in the game, at least from a romantic point of view since the MC can pursue or avoid all of them. However, storywise it can be argued that first Carli (in the shower in the second pic), and secondly Mido (the Asian girl) are the most important female characters in the game.
Sadly for you, the blonde woman's role in the story is secondary,. Besides, she's one of our enemies.
Darn, I didn't remember that scene. I'm ashamed of myself

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018

Thanks for replying! If i remember correctly the mc didn't kill her boyfriend, but during his investigation he was caught by the blonde near her dead boyfriend and she has mistaken him for the killer and started "hunting" him.
i hope u don't have to correct me again (unless u think my statement is misleading for others), since i lost my eunthiasm to play knowing she has a secondary role in the story.
I don't care whether she is or stays an enemy, i was planning to play rejecting everything except her content even if it was with villains.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for replying! If i remember correctly the mc didn't kill her boyfriend, but during his investigation he was caught by the blonde near her dead boyfriend and she has mistaken him for the killer and started "hunting" him.
i hope u don't have to correct me again (unless u think my statement is misleading for others), since i lost my eunthiasm to play knowing she has a secondary role in the story.
I don't care whether she is or stays an enemy, i was planning to play rejecting everything except her content even if it was with villains.
Yeah, I remember the MC broke into her apartment or something and she started chasing him, and then he ran into the elevator just in time to escape, but to be honest I can't tell exactly what had happened. Maybe it didn't happen in a flashback as I mentioned but in the present just before the MC got there; it's been a while so I don't remember.

She is an enemy, and she appears in several scenes in the game always as a enemy. At one point you can even decide to kill her or let her live. In one of the endings, though, the MC can have a hate sex scene with her. As far as I remember, Philly admitted he hadn't planned it in the beginning, but decided to include it because many players had requested some more content with her during the game's development.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Judy was one of the best 10 girls ever, even more as Daugh if so .

scenes good made, BUT THE GAME SHOULD HAVE DESERVED MORE LIKE 20 UPDATES MORE

why developer stoped so abruptly this game ? he no like inc ? i guess or what the heck

PLEASE SOMEBODY DO A MOB for the fame as it is now, so can made a more conclusive end where the MC end with the 4 girls , aka , Judy Mido the red head and the browni .

NOOB DEVELOPER , IS FINE if you want to made alternative ends , BUT A HAREM END IS ALWAYS A OPTION TOO , THAT they should think about .
On that sense developer though he was original and cripled his fgame 3 times

PLEAS ANY mod wuth cheats OR COMAnds for console T.T

• Angry
Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn I miss this game it's a shame nothing lasts forever but I had good memories and great times here. The nostalgia is so much that I always think of Carli when I see similar characters in other games. I have to play this masterpiece again:love:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone point me to a game on this forum that contains romance and isn't, I don't know... depressing? What happens at the end of the game with Stella completely ruined my day. I play games to have fun, not to deal with that kind of shit.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can anyone point me to a game on this forum that contains romance and isn't, I don't know... depressing? What happens at the end of the game with Stella completely ruined my day. I play games to have fun, not to deal with that kind of shit.
There's Summer With Mia/Intertwined/Heart Problems/Shut up and dance/Above The Clouds

Last edited:
Reactions: DMNOV3R

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

Do not forget The Dragon does kill Max (from BB) too!

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes