RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
Hello there! I'm a bit lazy to skim through all 313 pages of this thread, so please, if there's any of you who knows the game well - please, tell me if it has rape content (girls are f***ed against their will), cuckold content (where MC's girls (LI's) are owned by other dudes)? I remember playing it a couple of years ago and not seeing any of the aforementioned content but I was surprised by graphic violence and that scene where two dudes and a blue-haired girl, so played it quickly to the end (died xD) and never came back. Now, seeing all that reviews and the content that I might have missed, all that holds me back from replaying it is non-consentual sexual content - is there any? I don't even mind spoilers

Last edited:

WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
Hello there! I'm a bit lazy to skim through all 313 pages of this thread, so please, if there's any of you who knows the game well - please, tell me if it has rape content (girls are f***ed against their will), cuckold content (where MC's girls (LI's) are owned by other dudes)? I remember playing it a couple of years ago and not seeing any of the aforementioned content but I was surprised by graphic violence and that scene where two dudes and a blue-haired girl, so played it quickly to the end (died xD) and never came back. Now, seeing all that reviews and the content that I might have missed, all that holds me back from replaying it is non-consentual sexual content - is there any? I don't even mind spoilers
I dont see the tags rape, NTR or cuckhold but i notice graphic violence and slave, so you have your answer...

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
I dont see the tags rape, NTR or cuckhold but i notice graphic violence and slave, so you have your answer...
Well, I asked because we all look different at what is what in a particular situation, so opinions may be different, and so with tags - one sees NTR where the other one doesn't. Another reason I asked is that I found a walkthrough which warned in red about certain outcomes which I could've never foreseen, and I'm kinda worried what that might be.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Nokate

Sep 4, 2021
can anyone tell me why christina started working at the spa with happy endings and all that? it seems like her father is someone wealthy that she wouldnt need to do any sexual favors at all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can anyone tell me why christina started working at the spa with happy endings and all that? it seems like her father is someone wealthy that she wouldnt need to do any sexual favors at all
maybe usual that doesn't want to rely on dad's money etc.

Nokate

Sep 4, 2021
maybe usual that doesn't want to rely on dad's money etc.
that is unlikely as she still stays in a fancy apartment and there is 1 scene where christina admits feeling guilty to kira about manipulating the mc and judy which then kira threatens to inform christina's dad about what she has been doing to cut off her allowance from her dad and christina complies?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So the super hot love interest is a prostitute ...
And she still has clients at present, even after getting with the MC ?
Thats so sad and depressing :(
Guess this game is not for me then.

I took an itnerest in it because I like City of Broken Dreamers. I loved Victoria there. She was also similar to this, but after getting it with the MC and we being on her path, she did not go for others.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
There are any way of avoiding having sex vith Judy?
I have tried a path with high afection (9) and 0 lust, but it didn´t work.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes