rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
If I'm not really into the incest part of the game. should I disable the incest patch? will the mc stop having all those thoughts about Judy or does it not matter?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
If I'm not really into the incest part of the game. should I disable the incest patch? will the mc stop having all those thoughts about Judy or does it not matter?
Not really... but she won't be his daughter anymore, so... And of course, you can always stop pursuing her after a first kiss (I think that's unavoidable)

My question would be... if you're not really into the incest part of the game... why you downloaded an incest patch?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not really... but she won't be his daughter anymore, so... And of course, you can always stop pursuing her after a first kiss (I think that's unavoidable)

My question would be... if you're not really into the incest part of the game... why you downloaded an incest patch?
Yeah the first kiss you can't do anything about. But mostly everything after that is your choice.

There is one story-driven scene towards the end with a breast grab that's part of the story at Christina's place I think.

I never did anything with Judy or let anyone do anything to her. Kept her away from all of that in my runs, and I always will.
Did the incest patch once, not the kind of game to use that. It just felt wrong, perhaps it was the game's atmosphere. I do use patches for other games, yeah I admit it, but it didn't seem right for DA

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Emh, there is no incest in game. There is an incest mod (author has nothing to do with it), but if you didn't install it, there is nothing to remove. Philly is one of creators who avoids incest themes.

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Emh, there is no incest in game. There is an incest mod (author has nothing to do with it), but if you didn't install it, there is nothing to remove. Philly is one of creators who avoids incest themes.
Yeah, if you don't get text like, "We can't do this, you're my childhood friend/landlady/tenant," incest was probably not part of the original design.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Ironically, in due time I postponed playing DA because of this [actually unofficial] patch, as I thought that DA was a common incest VN at its core like City of [mostly not] Milfs and not a story-driven one.

Back then I knew almost nothing of Philly but was aware of this fetish prevalence in the adult VN world. For better or for worse DA set a very high bar for a story telling quality to me so after viewing DA it became hard to perceive other VNs as they are.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Anyone know the depravity points you need for the dragon ending
It's in the "Walkthrough 2" linked in the first post of this thread: you need at least 10 dep points.
Mind you it's not a proper ending, but just a bonus scene you'll get if you head to the hospital, accept Kira's offer AND also reach 10 dep points.

Here's a taste of what you'll see ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
It's in the "Walkthrough 2" linked in the first post of this thread: you need at least 10 dep points.
Mind you it's not a proper ending, but just a bonus scene you'll get if you head to the hospital, accept Kira's offer AND also reach 10 dep points.

Here's a taste of what you'll see ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks again now i dont have to go in blind

Reactions: Aristos

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a way to avoid having sex with Stella at the awakening club when rescuing her? Or are we forced into loosing 2 points with Carly if on want to try an exclusive path?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way to avoid having sex with Stella at the awakening club when rescuing her? Or are we forced into loosing 2 points with Carly if on want to try an exclusive path?
I think it's forced. I've never not had an option. There's a few forced things in this game I didn't like, Stella just happens to be one of them.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
you just have to lie to the other he will round what happened and skip telling her you fucked her

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
you just have to lie to the other he will round what happened and skip telling her you fucked her
Oh! Thank you very much! For some reason, I've never thought about lying to my 'I've banged 500 guys this year only' fake Irish broad about the other broad!

Pretty decent game for it's time. Funny future meme about Victoria's cameo.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ok guys i know i'm way late to the party here... but still even with a walkthrough mod and everything. Did anybody ever make an easy to understand ending guide? Just endings, not content. The best way to visualize that would be a flowchart, imo. But i can not find one for the life of me.

The text only walkthroughs and the mod seem to just make you run through the game and read up every other choice. There has to be a simpler way to get just endings unlocked, right?! Btw i already finished the game with the judy ending, so i would like to see the other possible endings, now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow that megaup site is sketchy as hell
first it asked to disable adblock which i did and lots of popup appeared
when clicking on the download link it wanted to download a 1.4MB file CG-DA-0.11.1_73176.msi
instead of CG-DA-0.11.1.zip which is 1.69GB
that's normal and you shouldn't have dl'd that msi file, it reqs bit extra clicks to get wanted file.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes