Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I already did that. Also I have a high Score and Lust point with both Stella and Carli
This is what one of the walkthroughs say:

* Can I see (+1 lust with Stella ONLY if Carli's score is 4 or higher)

If Stella has a lust of 2 or higher she will try to seduce you.
* Oh you naughty woman (+1 Dep starts scene)
* What about Carli OR Stop this will move to a second request by stella.
* I cant resist (starts scene no dep change)
* No (-1 dep, skips scene)

Reactions: D0n J0n

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you like this game, check out Philly's current game, City of Broken Dreamers. Best damn VN on the market, don't care what anyone thinks. Chapter 9 dropped recently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-09-ch-9-phillygames.25739/

Has a walkthrough & a walkthrough mod/gallery unlocker (which you don't have to use if you don't want to)

I recommend it always as the first game to check out if people ask.

If you try it out, I hope you enjoy it.

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Best VN indeed. Can't wait for chapter 10.
Although I recommend that new players should first try DA before that one to really feel the improvements that Philly made in story telling, animations, renders and of course the amazing music.
Both his game are along the best VNs ever made. No doubt.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone know which year this game is set in? It seems very ambiguous.
I was never curious about it really. I mean, you don't really see a lot of technology in the game I know in the beginning, he mentions Carli's photos on the website and with that since the internet came into being in the early 90s (those were the days) it could be thought of between that time frame and now.

It most certainly isn't like CoBD that's for sure so I guess you can look for clues in the scenes that give a better time frame. Types of TVs maybe if that's possible. I've only done the solo Carli route and nothing with anyone else (well, besides the scenes you can't get out of with Stella) so I don't know what else is in the game because I haven't seen it despite me having the game for so long (initially, on Steam)

So I guess between the 90s and present day, unless other things in the game like I said can be found that shorten the range of time when it comes to the game year setting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know which year this game is set in? It seems very ambiguous.
somewhat modern due cars, motorbikes etc, don't remember if there were any newspapers. unless game is set on specific time aka cobd then devs try to make it vague so game isn't "ancient history" after few years.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Some thoughts in the category "a boy can dream, can't he".
If Philly took a decision to remake and overhaul DA like Lewdlab with their Dreams of Desire, which revisions and story supplements would you like to see and why?

My two cents:

#1. Stella's fate

What to do: Introduce multiple endings for her.
Reason: No comments :cry:

#2 Dragon

What to do: Give her more screen time.
Reason: The character went underused in spite of her importance in the story.

#3 Lynn

What to do: Give her more screen time.
Reason: The character went totally underused even though she plays a major role in Hollis' arc who is a major character for the story.

#4 Matlock, Patrick & Evil pharma corp behind the Awakenings

What to do: Provide more background, more insight of their objectives and internal codes, give us more interactions with them.
Reason: It stayed unclear: who they were, where they came from, what they wanted in the end, what their motivation was. Also I wish we had more encounters and interactions with both Matlock and Patrick.

WARNING: Spoiler alert!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#5 Dizzy aphrodisiac potion
What to do: Give more episodes that will revolve around this drug, provide more insight of the evil corp's intentions in regard to this.
Reason: This sort of overpowering weapon went underused and unexplored throughout the story.

#6 Kira
What to do: Disclose her fate within the good endings and provide more background on her.
Reason: Her fate stayed undisclosed, her real rank in the awakenings hierarchy and her personal vision, which deviates from the awakenings' "values", are shrouded in darkness, whereas she is not the least story driver in Jake's adventures.

#7 Good endings aftermath
What to do: Give more meaningful scenes besides the lewd ones.
Reason: Just to enrich the endings and make them more satisfying from the story standpoint.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azeroth67000
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes