xdd123aaa

Aug 27, 2018
I saw the walk through didn't include everything being unlocked in the Gallery and became a bit confusing. I have attached my walk through here. Also I noticed there was Ren'py code missing on a recorded scene that caused it to not appear in the Gallery. Some instructions of how to add it into the Gallery are at the end of my walk through.
Is this extra + missing scene in the game now or not? Just wondering what the scene is as AFAIK I think all the Stella scenes are included? Sorry for reviving this dead issue. I just want to know whether it's worth my time attempting to patch it in.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
after a streak of shitty games ,was happy to find this one hoping it'd be as good as city of broken dreamers ,unfortunatly it isen't ,the risk of the step daughter being corrupted by the sluts made me skip text ,the mc auto jumping into sex scenes with uninteresting whores ruined it for me ,shame the story is probably good

Reactions: wiwem71072

Dan Dugan

Apr 24, 2021
This was the first game I every played, and I've gotta say I've come back to it more than once. The premise is nothing special, but it's done in such a way to make unique, and the writing is compelling.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Nice update. I'm super glad I chose Abby to accompany me on the journey. I have to say I've been hoping for an opportunity with her since she first showed up!

The renders are amazing, as is to be expected.

I find myself completely twisted in which LI I prefer in this game. The doctor, Ellen, Gloria, Chandra, Abby, and Sophia are all smoking hot and have some very interesting and distinctive personalities. Way too many options, although I assume a few are not going to be options when it's over. Guess I'll be doing about 3 or 4 play throughs when the game is finished.

Hoping some Sasha intimacy is planned. On that matter, please bring the Twins back at some point. Damn it, Sonja and Ellen!

Victoria is still super hot. Too bad about the evil bit. Still, who knows if there is a redemption arc for her. Maybe a spin with Meredith as well now that we know she wants it... I'm not against that happening.

Kay... Oh Kay, why do you have to have a penis? Just not my thing. Kay is pretty and all. I just don't get into the futa bit. Otherwise, I would be all about her.
What game are you talking about? It cleanly isn't Depraved Awakening.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
is there alot of sex scenes with all the girls in the game guys? i didnt try it yet thats why need to ask first ..alot of screenshots but not a single sex scene in there ..i wonder??

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
is there alot of sex scenes with all the girls in the game guys? i didnt try it yet thats why need to ask first ..alot of screenshots but not a single sex scene in there ..i wonder??
Yes, there are A LOT.
In fact, the first scene in the game is a sex scene :BootyTime:

By the way, what you said about the screenshots is not true :unsure:
Look again.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, there are A LOT.
In fact, the first scene in the game is a sex scene :BootyTime:

By the way, what you said about the screenshots is not true :unsure:
Look again.
thank u for reply bro ..yea i chick again ...pretty much just 1 photo sex and the other is teasing

Reactions: Aristos

zer0sh0t

Oct 4, 2017
Is this extra + missing scene in the game now or not? Just wondering what the scene is as AFAIK I think all the Stella scenes are included? Sorry for reviving this dead issue. I just want to know whether it's worth my time attempting to patch it in.
The scene itself was always in the game. The issue that existed which I don't know if it was ever fixed was that if you wanted to watch that 1 scene in the Gallery it did not appear there the fix I posted gets that scene added to the gallery. In the renpy code it's clear it was originally intended to be a scene for the gallery but was most likely missed in the final product or otherwise left out on purpose? It's only if you want to be able to rewatch the scene from the gallery.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes