Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi!

Is it possible to play this with incest path but without walktrough mod?
you could try the file here that was the basis for the incest / walkthrough mod. I haven't compared it to the final version with the walkthrough to see what else might have changed but it was fairly complete when I last worked on it.

Reactions: facialandfeetlover

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yo looking at the title guess it's gonna have two routes one about Depravity and Corruption and other Romance and Love so can anyone suggest me which route should I go with

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just finished my 4th playthrough of this today, and no matter how many times I say I'm going after a new girl (Judy, Mi-do, etc) I just can't.

I don't put myself in a place to think how many guys Carli has been with. I've done all my walk-throughs with her and never ever touched anyone else. I just can't bring myself to do it. I've done 2 play-throughs in CoBD and have chosen 100% Katie both times, no matter what I say I'm going to do before I start the game. #2 was supposed to be a focus on Chandra or Ellen. Didn't even pay them any mind.

I don't go into the game thinking about Carli's past. I just learned today that she has a 3some scene with Stella. So not interested. I like to think that once the MC "has" her, that she's as pure as she can get. I don't care about her past, all I wanted is for the MC to have her future.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
5th run -- Carli route again, but I was curious about a couple of Steam achievements and I got them on this run, and for some BS reason, it really upset me knowing that the MC died, leaving Carli behind with no one to care about or love, enough so that it brought me to tears.

I need to play Black Ops 2 vs a few bots or something to feel better.

This game just kicks me in the ass emotionally, as most of the ones I play do.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This is the game that hooked me on VN's but can't play it again. Unless he reboots it with a branch that saves Stella. Same thing with Acting lessons. These two guys know how to make a VN. I'll also put De Luca Family here these guys just make other VN's feel like fillers for the time between updates.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have a question about the music in the game; I know it's Kai Engle and Chris Zabriskie that does the music.

Does anyone know the name of the music that starts playing as the MC struggles to get to Carli as he's in the hallway of the Vic? I'm putting all my favorite songs from these games (BaD, AL, CoBD, and this one) on my iPod.

Reactions: Alex_12

chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019
how i can do it?
Realize it's been a couple months, but if you're still waiting for help -

Up your Depravity score. Masturbate to Stella. Peek at Judy. Sleep-molest. Up Judy's lust to 6 before the club scene. Skip out after finishing dinner with Stella. Go for the butt. :p Get more ideas from the Walkthrough posted on the front page. You'll get more options when you get in the car.

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Hey could someone create a new link to download the cg pls? i tried megaup but it just keep asking to turn off adblock even though i turned it off and keep redirecting to download extension instead when i finally get the link.

Reactions: camptiger

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
Perfectly awesome....
One hell of a game!
Perfect story, perfect characters, perfect scenes....
But you should play it with walkthrough, there is a lot to miss

Reactions: Alex_12
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes