camptiger

Apr 10, 2020
Hey could someone create a new link to download the cg pls? i tried megaup but it just keep asking to turn off adblock even though i turned it off and keep redirecting to download extension instead when i finally get the link.
Hi, I would like to second this request as well please, just having no luck with that particular upload site, and am not willing to turn off adblocks for security reasons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I would like to second this request as well please, just having no luck with that particular upload site, and am not willing to turn off adblocks for security reasons.
i can dl w/o much probs, few pop-ups.

here's cgs:

use latest 7zip to unpack.

buzzstronk

Mar 18, 2020

here's cgs:

hello may i ask what is cg?

camptiger

Apr 10, 2020

here's cgs:

Oh by the way cxx, FYI, the Zippyshare site is geo-blocking certain areas of Europe, (not sure why?), but I managed to access the files using a VPN, naturally. I mention this if someone says they can't access the files you linked.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh by the way cxx, FYI, the Zippyshare site is geo-blocking certain areas of Europe, (not sure why?), but I managed to access the files using a VPN, naturally. I make notes of this if someone mentions they can't access the files you linked.
well i won't start to upload it elsewhere and it vanishes after 30 days of last access.

camptiger

Apr 10, 2020
No worries, I'm going to drop it here now also, for those who may still have trouble with the other links. :)

Reactions: Litydual123

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is the game that hooked me on VN's but can't play it again. Unless he reboots it with a branch that saves Stella. Same thing with Acting lessons. These two guys know how to make a VN. I'll also put De Luca Family here these guys just make other VN's feel like fillers for the time between updates.
I played Acting Lessons until I had to choose who to save. I didn't choose. I prefered to close the game and deleted it. After that I put it on my ignore list.

I haven't played this one, and I don't know who Stella is, but I guess I'll just ignore it unless you can save her.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But to me the story is worth it. It has a few really good scenes depending on who you go after, but with me, devoted to Carli 100%, I haven't seen much else except through the scene unlock mod.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Stella is like Megan/Melissa from Acting Lessons, unavoidable death no matter what you do.
Thanks for the reply.

In Acting lessons I didn't go beyond that point (I don't know if it was a long time to finish the game, but I don't really care because I'm not going to continue it, I deleted it and have it on my ignore list). So I guess I'll just ignore this game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
it's a great game though and you can definitely see the improvement from this game to City of Broken Dreamers, which, to me, is the best game available today in this genre.

One of the main girls here makes a cool cameo in CoBD. It's not a long game though in my opinion. Few hours, if that, and you're done.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it's a great game though and you can definitely see the improvement from this game to City of Broken Dreamers, which, to me, is the best game available today in this genre.

One of the main girls here makes a cool cameo in CoBD. It's not a long game though in my opinion. Few hours, if that, and you're done.
I have also been told that Acting lessons is a great game and I'm not going to play it again (I have no desire to finish the game, the only thing I really regret is starting it).

I haven't played City of broken dreamers. But the summary of the game doesn't appeal to me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Man you confused Depraved Awakening with CoBD :HideThePain:

In CoBD, Philly named one of the MC's wife's guns Stella and the other one Judy in honour of the namesake female chars in Depraved Awakening ;)
That certainly doesn't tell me anything about whether Stella can be saved in this game or not.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes