Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just started playing the game for the first time. Great game. I mean it's PhillyGames so of course it's great. But I have one question, Can I expect animated scenes later in game or all of the scenes are 2 picture frames going back and forth ? Not that it's important for me. Just wanted to know
Towards the very end of the game the animations show a better quality. They're not the same 2 picture loops as in the beginning but they're short animated loops anyway. Nothing to do with CoBD.

I've just about completed the game. Thanks to the developer!
And: thanks to the Walkthrough author.

I see one scene in the gallery that I did not reach, though I thought I was being meticulous following the walkthrough. It is the third-to-last gallery scene, blacked out here:

View attachment 897379

(Trying to peer in to the dark image: is it Christina with a dildo?)

Can anyone suggest which step I might have missed in the walkthrough? TIA!
That's a 3-some with Christina and Judy which you can get in either of their routes. It happens right before their respective final big scenes, when you have dinner with the two girls.
Judy's stats need to be high enough. For example, on my Christina path Judy has 9 love 6 lust and it worked.

Reactions: Gumby and D0n J0n

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
That's a 3-some with Christina and Judy which you can get in either of their routes. It happens right before their respective final big scenes, when you have dinner with the two girls.
Judy's stats need to be high enough. For example, on my Christina path Judy has 9 love 6 lust and it worked.
Thanks for the help -- you narrowed down where I needed to adjust my path.
Looks like my Judy score was OK, but I had to make a different choice:
I went back to the car crash, "Let her live", then "Head to the press to find Judy".
Then the scene just played after dinner with the two girls.

Thanks again! I am now 100% "Depraved and Awakened".

Now... back to City of Broken Dreamers... still a few gallery sequences I haven't unlocked there...

Reactions: Aristos and Back

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What do usual points and lust points affect in the game? And which ones are better to collect?
You get different choices and scenes according to the number of points love and lust you get with each girl.
There isnt't a simple answer. I suggest downloading the walkthrough in the first post of this thread.
can u fuck kira i always wanted to see if u could
Yes, you can towards the end of the game. Download the walkthrough too to find out how.

Reactions: Balage04

dgokilz

Apr 23, 2020
there's anyone who kindly enough to share "Game" folder to me. because, my game were crash after i'm trying instal the MOD. and I'm kinda forgot made a back up.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Amy Gluttannex - That's a major plot point. Could you kindly hide that behind a spoiler just in case there are any that doesn't know about that or have yet to encounter that in-game? Thanks in advance, Amy. Hope you enjoyed the game!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Does safe? I just try total virus on it and has two positive.

Don't know about that game, but Depraved Awakening is perfectly fine. No viruses. I suspect it shouldn't be a problem either. Stuff around here gets a quick check beforehand. I'd suggest asking and posting about it in that game's thread instead, found here: Dark Neighborhood (click me), if you're really concerned about it. ;] It's very likely just a false positive though.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Don't know about that game, but Depraved Awakening is perfectly fine. No viruses. I suspect it shouldn't be a problem either. Stuff around here gets a quick check beforehand. I'd suggest asking and posting about it in that game's thread instead, found here: Dark Neighborhood (click me), if you're really concerned about it. ;] It's very likely just a false positive though.
Thanks for the reply I posted the wrong link that one is a false positive sorry, this is the correct one:

Just wanted to know cause total said it create a 996E.exe on temp files and some registry key of it aswell. Idk it is a runtime .exe which means they lead no trace upon executable exept idk for the reg keys and wanted to know if anyone have any problem with it I have this game for a long time but been scare of opening op cause of it

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for the reply I posted the wrong link that one is a false positive sorry, this is the correct one:

Just wanted to know cause total said it create a 996E.exe on temp files and some registry key of it aswell. Idk it is a runtime .exe which means they lead no trace upon executable may just reg key and wanted to know if anyone have any problem with it I have this game for a long time but been scare of opening op cause of it
300+ pages of comments without any known issue of that kind should provide you some certainty about the safety of this game (and I kinda think any Ren'Py game around here is 100% safe - the games themselves, can not say the same about certain mirrors that bombs you with ads before letting the download start). Ren'py games creates a folder to store backup saves in c/user/appdata so maybe that's why it needs some temp exe and you get that warning?

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
anyone know how to open a scene with a woman named "Dragon", I read that I should agree to Matlock's offer, but my game itself skipped the answers and sent fuck him)) I kind of realized that this is because of some points that I collect during the game, but they are not visible and I don't know how to view these points, raise or lower them to open the scene. someone help please?

May 22, 2019
anyone know how to open a scene with a woman named "Dragon", I read that I should agree to Matlock's offer, but my game itself skipped the answers and sent fuck him)) I kind of realized that this is because of some points that I collect during the game, but they are not visible and I don't know how to view these points, raise or lower them to open the scene. someone help please?
You need to go on bad route

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes