Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm on the carli route, not cheated on carli with christine, got bonus scene of foursome. But, didn't get pregancy carli. What i'm missing?
There was no pregnancy content. That pic showing a pregnant Carli was just a funny extra that was not included in the game.

It's possible she'll become pregnant in Depraved Awakening 2? We hope that comes
Depraved Awakening 2 sounds really good, but it won't happen. If you haven't tried PhillyGames's second game, City Of Broken Dreamers, you're a sinner but there's still hope of redemption ;)

Reactions: Chabs28

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
I really love this game story but I can't help but feeling unsatisfied toward the ending. I really want to try the ingame models of yours if possible but I'm not sure if you guys are even distributing it or selling it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really love this game story but I can't help but feeling unsatisfied toward the ending. I really want to try the ingame models of yours if possible but I'm not sure if you guys are even distributing it or selling it.
Daz3D is your friend. Look for a fan art thread for specific assets.

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Daz3D is your friend. Look for a fan art thread for specific assets.
I'm fairly new to Daz3D but from what I understand, these assets are components for character creations. How am I supposed to find the right packages for certain features which doesn't preview everything it offers if I wanted to make a character like Dragon for example?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm fairly new to Daz3D but from what I understand, these assets are components for character creations. How am I supposed to find the right packages for certain features which doesn't preview everything it offers if I wanted to make a character like Dragon for example?
You can find everything on Daz...characters to scenes to buildings to clothes. Just a question of knowing what assets Philly used. Be aware though many devs use custom morphs and their own tweaks to characters, so even if you found the base character, no guaranteee you will ever get it looking 100%.

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
You can find everything on Daz...characters to scenes to buildings to clothes. Just a question of knowing what assets Philly used. Be aware though many devs use custom morphs and their own tweaks to characters, so even if you found the base character, no guaranteee you will ever get it looking 100%.
I have no idea what assets philly used so I guess I have alot of digging to go through and find the areas that works the best and customize the models if it needed to be. Thanks anyway.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have no idea what assets philly used so I guess I have alot of digging to go through and find the areas that works the best and customize the models if it needed to be. Thanks anyway.
No problem. I did do a quick search for a fan art thread but didn't find one. Try a thread search for assets or something....someone must have asked before. Good luck with it.

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
This game has better emotional scenes than twilight
Yup, as I said two years ago, your game is a REAL VISUAL NOVEL. I didn't know that an adult game could make me cry like the movie "the notebook", anyways, thank you.

If you haven't played Depraved awakening yet, do not hesitate. It's, in my opinion, the best game of there.

Playing your game gave me inspiration. The story, the romance, the feeling. You're a real artist. :giggle:

Reactions: Aristos and Jorund

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game, I like the story and the women.

The only thing I don't like and it bothers me is Carli work. I don't like she's a whore. :confused: I like how feelings arise between MC and her.. but this her job.. this is a turn off for me.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes