blader_1336

May 18, 2018
How good are the interracial? Are there many and hot like Angelica's Temptation or just some sprinkled here and there.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
How good are the interracial? Are there many and hot like Angelica's Temptation or just some sprinkled here and there.
It's you with a Korean girl (on an avoidable scene she's also forced to suck another man's cock), and a couple of shorts scenes of a black side-character with another female. So if you're looking just for that kind of content this is not for you. But it's a really good game, a great noir story with sexy characters

Reactions: Back

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
It's you with a Korean girl (on an avoidable scene she's also forced to suck another man's cock), and a couple of shorts scenes of a black side-character with another female. So if you're looking just for that kind of content this is not for you. But it's a really good game, a great noir story with sexy characters
Cool. For me, Noir story is always welcome and sexy characters, well that's another win. Definitely gonna try it out, thanks.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, need to know the name of my automatic waifu. Short haired platinum blonde with small tits in bannerslot 4. Go you fine fine degenerates and inform me :)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Thers small holes here and there, doesnt get much into building up relationships, evetyhing comes like too quick, but thw writing is good, the story is entertaining , sex scenes are enouh, so its a good game.
I had broken dreamers for months and played like 15 minutes i think ill give it another try.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know what the name of the music is in this game? I really like the background tunes and wouldn't mind hearing more of it.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Super solid game. Been meaning to play it because it's so highly rated. Enjoy that it can be replayed and it is different enough to be worth the effort of doing other routes

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Why did the dev add walkthrough mod to the main version of the game? I don't want to know what are the best answers! Is there a way to disable these green highlighted options?
The original version doesn't have any walkthrough implemented, you might have downloaded another version

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes